Product listing: Spiel Sterling Digipunch High Speed Automatic Punch (SPL-DP14) to Synaps Synthetic Paper 14mil 12" x 18" - 50pk (NCSXM1814)
Part #: SPL-DP14
- Paper Stabber. The stabber can be set to stab 3 - 17 sheets. This is more consistent than punches that rely on gravity to feed the paper.
- Die. The dies can be changed in seconds. Pull pins result in faster changeovers between sheet sizes.
- Registration Table. This registers the paper on all four sides, using side guides and rear stops. The rear stops accommodate sheets intermixed with tabs.
- Stacker. The receding stacker operates in tandem with the feeder, each of which can hold five reams of paper. The machine stops when the stacker is full.
- Touch Screen. The Digipunch’s touch screen computer guides you through the entire punching process. You choose the paper size from a variety of presets or enter a custom size. Choose how many sheets you want to punch per lift, punching less for problem stocks. The computer will track the maintenance cycle of each die that is used, prompting when to lubricate or sharpen the die. It also prompts the operator when safety covers are open. The manual is contained in the touch screen computer with a variety of tips and tricks to make the operation of the machine quick and easy.
Part #: SPL-LP
- A table top, semi-automatic double loop wire binder that can attain the speeds of more costly, floor model wire binding machines.
- Place a card of cut lengths of wire into the feed tray and it will automatically feed one piece of wire at a time on to the pins for hanging.
- Hang the book on the wire, then move the book to the closing station to close the wire.
- 3:1 books can be bound with automatic feeding from the cards of wire.
- 2:1 books may be bound manually by placing the cut length of wire on the pins.
Part #: 04ACCELAIR1
- Allows you to make air cushions and bubble wraps on demand to meet all your shipping needs without having to store bulky packing materials.
- Fast and Easy-to-Use
- Special Tension Roller design to back up smooth film running.
- Compact, can be moved to location needed. Saves valuable warehouse space, fully portable
- Make Cushion Size and Shape required on demand.
Part #: JB335R6
- Auto Power Off - If not used for more than 2 hours continuously, the power will automatically shut off.
- Strong Air Cooling System - For fast, high quality laminating
- Super Clean Rollers (International Patented) - Special anti-static treatment resists dust and resin build up.
- Electrical is CE Approved
- Max Laminate Width: 13"
Part #: HK 64/12 S-12
- For use with Stago HM-15 Electric Flat and Saddle Stitch Stapler
- Galvanized Steel
- Less jamming, precise and dependable
- Made in Germany
- 5000 per box
Part #: PC-640
- Accurate Cutting - The backgauge enables you to adjust the cutting length accurately within 0.5mm / 0.019" by turning the positioning handle. The backgauge can be locked when you repeat the same cutting position.
- Cut Line - The LED cutting line shows the actual cutting position to allow easy and accurate positioning and operation.
- Safety - The PC-640 employs updated safety standards. Two button operation, safety cover, and emergency stop features for operator safety. Simple and safe operation suitable for office use.
- Easy Operation - Clamp the stock by turning the pressure handle by hand, and press the two cutting buttons.
- Double Safety Circuit -The system is further equipped with a hard-wired secondary safety interrupt for operator safety.
Part #: PC-P430
- Dual Push Buttons: The PC-P430 is activated only when the safety cover is closed and both cutting buttons are simultaneously pressed. The two buttons are sufficiently spaced to ensure operator safety.
- Safety Covers: The cutter is equipped with front and rear safety covers. The front cover includes a safety switch to prevent unsafe operation.
- Press Section: An automatic clamping press moves simultaneously with the cutting knife. A special cutout is provided to prevent book spines from crushing.
- Cutting Line: Illuminated cut line conveniently identifies the cut position for easy sheet positioning
- Cut Stick Lift Lever: The cut stick is easily replaced by using the integrated lift lever.
Part #: PF-P3200
- Automatic Setup with Simple Operation. Does not require advanced operator skills for setup. Each section is automatically set by selecting sheet size and fold pattern using the operation panel. Six standard fold patterns are available at the press of a button.
- High-speed Folding - 240 sheets/min. Even high volume direct mail jobs or urgent jobs can be handled with high productivity at maximum production speeds of 240 sheets per minute (A4 / 8.5" x 11" - single fold).
- Short Make-ready. Setup time is reduced dramatically and accuracy of the setup is improved with an accurate stepper motor.
- Selective Speed Mode for Comfortable Operation. Silent, Standard, High-Speed and Ultrahigh-Speed
- Automatic Setup with Simple Operation.
Part #: BQ-160PUR
- Suitable to produce personalized photo book production such as wedding albums and travel albums.
- Perfect binding, tape binding and lining binding (for case binding) can be performed.
- Up to 40mm thickness of book can be produced.
- Optional CRB-160 impact creaser can be on-line to prepare creased (up to 8 line) cover.
- Optional VS-160 fume extractor is available for clean operation.
Part #: JH-CS3226
- Compatible Cutters: Polar 112 Cutter
- Length: 44.488"
- Size: 0.174 x 0.394"
- Replacement Blade Part #: 44750
- Part Number: JH-CS3226
Part #: JH-CS3255
- Compatible Cutters: Polar 137 Cutter
- Length: 54.331"
- Size: 0.174 x 0.394"
- Replacement Blade Part #: 44900; 44901
- Part Number: JH-CS3255
Part #: JH-CS4481
- Compatible Cutters: MBM Triumph 5550, 5550EP, 5551-06EP
- Quantity: 12pk
- Size Sticks (Inches): .551 x .551
- Knife: 37780
- Part Number: JH-CS4481
Part #: BOS10280
- Stainless steel/high-impact polymer construction for durable performance.
- Smooth slider mechanism audibly clicks and self-locks for safety.
- Blade sections snap off for fresh, sharp points when needed.
- Removable blade snapper in the cap of the knife, and hang hole in base for storing on lanyards.
- High-visibility spare blade holder for added safety and convenient blade replacement.
Part #: BOSSB35PHD-1M
- Packaged Quantity: 1000 / Box
- Product Type: Staples
- Staple Type: Heavy Duty
- Media Capacity: 60 Sheets
- Application/Usage: Paper
Part #: STXS620NHL
- Drives two staples at once automatically! A Staplex exclusive!
- Cuts stapling time in half.
- Fully adjustable center distances between staples from 2" to 7-1/4" (5.1 cm to 18.4 cm).
- Evenly spaced staples for each job.
- Adjustable depth to 4 1/4" (10.8 cm).
Part #: Coffeecard
- Category: Clearance Products
Part #: 55-LM1650DC01
- Product Type: Dust Cove
- Designed for: Guardian Wide Format Laminators
- Quantity: 1
- Product Number: 55-LM1650DC01
- Product Type: Dust Cove
Part #: MOM8000200021
- Automatic Laminating with Simple Handling.
- Fast Heating Time - Less than 1 Minute!
- Most Rapid Laminating in the World: 86 inches/min.
- Zero Static.
- High Speed with Films Welded on the Long Side.
Part #: SWI-50202
- Patented cartridge technology
- Staples up to 25 sheets.
- Flat Clinch flattens the staple legs so stapled pages don't bend and lay flat when stacked.
- Reliable, extremely quiet and low vibration operation.
- LED staple guide.
Part #: SWI-76701
- Durable metal construction stands up to frequent use
- 20 sheet stapling capacity
- Performance driven mechanism with inner rail provides long term quality stapling
- Positive locking latch holds staple in place for accuracy
- Stapler opens for tacking ability
Part #: SWI-1174
- Guillotine cutting of up to 15 sheets of 20 lb. paper at once
- Table legs detach to use trimmer on a desk or counter
- Protective guard rail safety feature plus blade latch hook to lock blade
- 30" square
- Limited 10-year warranty
Part #: SWI-48208
- Fast and quiet, this electric stapler is Jam Free Guaranteed and not disruptive in the office
- Staples up to 20 sheets at once when used with Optima™ Premium Staples
- Features a user control switch - choose automatic stapling or use the manual mode to activate the motor on your command
- Included an adjustable depth guide for accurate and precise staple positioning. Stack height gauge ensures your paper stack doesn't exceed the maximum sheet count.
- Low staple indicator light blinks to alert you when staples are running low
Part #: SWI-87875
- Shaped ergonomically with a soft handle, the Optima 70 requires up to 50% less effort to use in comparison to traditional, mid-capacity desktop staplers
- Jam Free Guaranteed when used with Optima™ High Capacity Staples
- Staples as few as 2 or as many as 70 sheets without the need to switch staples
- Durable metal stapling mechanism ensures long lasting use
- Flat clinch stapling operation forms staples flat on the back of papers for neater stacking
Part #: SWI-87801
- Jam Free Guaranteed when used with Optima™ Premium Staples
- Staples 25% more sheets than standard staplers
- 25 sheet stapling capacity with recommended staples
- Built to last metal construction
- Features performance driven mechanism and inner rail for better staple alignment and fewer misforms
Part #: SWI-1312
- Patented SmartCut Dial-A-Blade 12" trimmer offers straight, wave and score cutting styles all in one without the need to change the blade
- Turn the 3-in-1 dial to choose a cutting style
- Ideal for trimming paper, photos, crafts, labels, greeting cards, tickets and more
- Steel blade cuts up to 5 sheets of 20 lb. paper
- Alignment grid and dual scale (US and metric) ruler for precise measuring
Part #: SWI-8912
- Rotary cutting of up to 15 sheets at once; 12" cutting length
- Blade wear indicator changes from green to red when it is time to change blade
- Sturdy, metal base
- Manual clamp holds papers in place for the most accurate trimming
- Alignment grid and dual scale ruler for precise measuring
Part #: SWI-74135
- SmartTouch™ low force 2-hole punch with reduced effort design makes punching 50% easier
- Soft grip handle further increases comfort of manual hole punching
- 20 sheet paper punch capacity
- Hole pattern in punch base allows user to see when chip tray is full
- Punch has an opening in base for quick paper chip disposal
Part #: SWI-42140
- Fast, simple electric stapling. Automatic staple insertion makes Speed Pro™ 3X faster than standard electrics.
- Quick, 1-step stapling process reduces the risk of jams
- Staples up to 25 sheets at once with Swingline® Standard Staples or S.F.® 4® Premium Staples
- Low staple indicator included to anticipate need to reload
- Reload faster with QuickLoad™ - staple magazine ejects from the front of the stapler with the touch of a button
Part #: SWI-10133
- Fashionable magazine rack keeps all items neat and upright
- Made from durable acrylic material. Rack is not flimsy and stays firmly in place.
- Base is sturdy and slightly tilted forward to keep catalogs from falling backwards
- Perfectly clear with a modern, rounded, shape this desk accessory has an upscale appearance
- Premium design has a hole in the spine for easy grab and go; 10 1/2" x 10 1/4" x 3 1/2" overall size
Part #: NCSXM1814
- No special inks required for offset presses
- Dries like uncoated paper
- HP Indigo compatible
- Superior adhesion without surface treatment for Indigo presses
- Luxurious look and feel