Product listing: Tec Lighting MegaCoat XL 63" Wide Format UV Coater (MC6063-2) to SealerSales FRM-1120LD Left Feed Vertical Dry Ink Coding Continuous Band Sealer (FRM-1120LD-LtoR)
Part #: MC6063-2
- Precise coating up to 63" wide
- Process speed to 70 fpm.
- UV process ready indicator.
- Digital speed controls ensure repeatable performance.
- Advanced curing unit design features parabolic reflector and short run out engineering.
Part #: FD7500
- Operating Features:
- Modular Design: Flexibility to add feeders, up to 11 feed stations.
- Intuitive User Interface: Widescreen color touchscreen control.
- Quick and Easy Setup: Automatic job setup with document & envelope library.
- Programmable Jobs: Unlimited.
Part #: DOUBLEKOTEDIGITAL
- New pivoting belt table on the automatic sheet feeder offers easy access for film setup and changeovers.
- Improved inline slitting system with new scrap takeup mandrel.
- Digital touch pad control panel for precision adjustments and reduced scrap.
- Operator friendly lamination system designed to run stock films from standard up to 5 mils thick.
- Lamination working width up to 22? wide to handle virtually all digital printed stock.
Part #: Gladiator-HDD
- Shreds HDD and SSD drives as well as various other form of media, like CDs, DVDs, Blu-Ray disk, VHS, DLT tapes, Cell Phones, etc.
- Automatic reverse when overloading.
- Split Shredding Chamber for Multi Media optimization.
- High Performance shredder for optical and magnetic media.
- Continuous manual material feed.
Part #: WM-SEMI
- Economical solution for wire binding.
- Capable of binding books at the brisk pace of 1,200 per hour.
- It changes over in about five minutes.
- The operator hangs the book on the wire and the Wiremaster Semi delivers the book to the closing station, and then to the delivery conveyor.
- Can bind up to 4 skips.
Part #: PT375CKF
- Auto sheet measure.
- Auto setup.
- Air fed suction feeder.
- Interchangeable crease/cross-perf dies.
- Linear rotary and cross perf Impact in a single pass.
Part #: PT375+AKF
- Electrical: 220-240V 50/60Hz, 20A
- Speed: 2250 sph (based on 8.5" x 11" run landscape, 1 crease)
- Maximum stock size: 14.5" x 25.5" (36.8cm x 64.75cm)
- Minimum stock size: 4.75" x 3.25" (12.06cm x 8.25cm)
- Stock weight: 26# bond - 16 pt
Part #: BQ-160PUR
- Suitable to produce personalized photo book production such as wedding albums and travel albums.
- Perfect binding, tape binding and lining binding (for case binding) can be performed.
- Up to 40mm thickness of book can be produced.
- Optional CRB-160 impact creaser can be on-line to prepare creased (up to 8 line) cover.
- Optional VS-160 fume extractor is available for clean operation.
Part #: BK-1500MA
- Automatic chipboard insertion for roll-to-sheet presses.
- Feeds chipboard into the lapstream delivery (shingled sheets) of your web press at precise, predetermined intervals as frequently as every 25 sheets.
- Utilizes a series of vacuum separator units which lift up printed sheets in the delivery stream momentarily to allow chipboard insertion.
- Installs and adjusts in minutes to fit the height of your press - a Diddle or other popular roll-to-sheet press.
- Replaces hand inserting - or in some installations, take the place of an expensive, cumbersome, limited application inserter.
Part #: FD-2200-15
- Single-camera system for Output Scanning on tabletop inserters or pressure sealers.
- Integrity and productivity reporting.
- Sequence check (incrementing or decrementing).
- Rated Speed: up to 40,000 items per hour.
- Report of all codes read.
Part #: PROTONT-4IG
- Listed on the National Security Agency’s Evaluated Products List (NSA EPL-Degausser) and complies with DoD requirements for destroying classified information on magnetic media.
- Internal software requires all parameters (capacitor voltage, switch, etc.) are present prior to the “Go” LED display. If any problem exists that will compromise degaussing, the “Go” LED will not display. This software guarantees that each degauss cycle delivers sufficient strength and consistent performance.
- Patented “Reverse Polarity” Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP) technology.
- Fully automatic operation: no drawer to open and close, simply insert media into top slot and push start button.
- Lightweight and portable design enables table top or floor operation.
Part #: DLF-140
- Featuring ultra-precise cutting abilities, the DLF-140 easily produces beautiful full-bleed labels without a need for costly dies.
- A digital cut file guides the DLF-140’s plotter as it converts uncut, continuous-printed media to fully-finished labels.
- Has advanced plotter cutting technology that allows you to cut different types of material and shapes, on the fly, without the additional cost of dies.
- Equipped with a camera-based black mark registration system for pinpoint accuracy and consistency.This provides cutting speed optimization without synchronization issues.
- Input / Output Roll Diameter: 200mm (7.87")
Part #: FC114
- Simple programming allows you to number, perforate or crease individually.
- Rotary-actuated impact creasing.
- Two-sided creasing die - one side has a narrow crease and the other a wide crease for heavier stock to change, simply remove the die and flip it over.
- Automated Distance Recognition - allows auto setups for your most common creases and corresponding folds.
Part #: GW8000P-DS
- Up to 8000 sheets per hour.
- 100 numbers per head per sheet.
- 110 job memory to store numbering jobs.
- Up to 4 numbering heads (2 on each shaft).
- Optional strike perf.
Part #: CreaseMasterProFF
- Impact creasing significantly reduces cracking of digitally-printed substrates during the finishing process.
- Floor model impact creasing machine for low to mid volume users.
- Pneumatic model (requires compressed air).
- Inverted and regular impact creasing in the same pass!
- Menu driven touch screen controls allow for unequalled ease of use.
Part #: TSI-4
- Intelligent and Easy Document Processing. An easy-to-use desktop folder inserter that can be used to process all your mail
- Choices of four configurations to cover all your mail management applications.
- 1 Station
- 1.5 Stations
- 2 Stations
Part #: PP-983LP
- Includes an extra long loading ramp
- Has 225% automatic powered pre-stretch with "Easy Thread Design"
- Easy to use and understand front panel
- Has a heavy duty chain drive on turntable with 18 sets of double roller turntable supports
- Easy thread design with safety door, if opened, the machine shuts off.
Part #: BAUM714XLT
- Non-marking, continuous feeding with bottom feed system.
- Toner resistant and static dissipative folding rollers.
- Sealed ball bearings, no lubrication needed.
- Removable cartridge design slitter shafts.
- Gear-driven folding rollers, no slippage during folding.
Part #: FC9000-160
- Stickers / Decals
- Window Signage
- Highway Signage
- Heat Transfer Apparel
Part #: 1692141
- An efficient system for the volume reduction of PET bottles and cans down to 1/3 or 1/4 of the original.
- Systems can be used as a complete standalone solution or in combination with deposit return machines.
- Crusher rollers made of specially hardened and ground steel, are completely impervious and very strong, for a long service life.
- A scraper system removes the compressed plastic bottles and cans from the crusher rollers prevent blockages and downtime while clearing.
- The containers are fed into the cutting and pressing unit by an inclined loading shoot.
Part #: CC-229
- Ideal for full bleed business cards, postcards and folded greeting cards
- Produces up to 130 business cards per minute
- Integrated creaser cassette
- Interchangeable cassettes for various applications
- Micro slitter registration adjustment to compensate for print shifting
Part #: HSM1874M
- Made in Germany. The high quality materials and proven HSM "Made in Germany" quality guarantee you are receiving a safe and durable machine – and also 3 years warranty.
- Solid steel cutting rollers. The induction-hardened, solid steel cutting rollers guarantee durability.
- Drive and operating concept IntelligentDrive. The innovative drive and operating concept IntelligentDrive offers an increase in performance of up to 40 %. One of three operating modes can be selected as required: silent for particularly quiet operation, standard with an optimum throughput rate and low noise level and performance for maximum cutting and throughput performance.
- Operation via touch display. Intuitive operation and multi-language menu selection via the high resolution 4,3" touch display. Relevant information such as operating modes and status reports are displayed. Consumable material, machine and contact details can be called up.
- Intelligent paper jam prevention. Due to the intelligent paper jam prevention feature, the system recognises automatically and quickly whether too much paper has been fed in. The machine goes into reverse or increases the power temporarily and pulls the paper in.
Part #: ST-1812-28
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications: laying bottles down, using full length PVC shrink sleeves, shrinking pre-form shrink bands over containers, using regular cut shrink bands, using as curing or drying tunnel.
- Full Re-Circulating Shrink Tunnel.
- Live Roller Rod Conveyor Provides Best Shrink Results.
- Digital Temperature Control 0-400F.
- Adjustable Air Velocity Control.
Part #: FD120
- Ideal for full-bleed business card applications, postcards, photos and greeting cards
- Accepts paper stocks up to 300 gsm (110lb)
- Paper weight adjustment for heavier stock
- Accepts letter or legal sized documents
- Cuts up to 130 business cards per minute
Part #: SWI-1758578
- Spend less time shredding versus a traditional shredder - just stack, shut and you're done
- Micro-cut shredder meets high security needs (Level P-5)
- Shred up to 750 sheets with automatic shredding and up to 10 sheets at a time during manual feed shredding
- 31-gallon pull-out waste bin with bin full indicator
- Continuous duty run time lets you shred more paper faster
Part #: HSM1884
- Order number: HSM1884
- EAN Code: 4026631034470
- Shredder material: Paper
- Cutting type: Cross Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-7 (Old level 6)
Part #: 263-C
- Easy set-up and low maintenance
- Labor saving 3" Aluminum Quick-Grip film shafts.
- Variable roller gap to 1"
- Single pressure adjustment
- 38" output height.
Part #: 0177487400
- Type: GBC AP2 Ultra Die Set
- Manufacturer: GBC (General Binding Corporation)
- Punching Pattern: GBC ColorCoil
- Pitch: 4:1 Pitch (0.2475)
- Hole Shape: Oversize Oval
Part #: 7708400
- Type: GBC Quantum P70iX Die Set
- Manufacturer: GBC (General Binding Corporation)
- Punching Pattern: GBC WireBind
- Pitch: 3:1 Pitch
- Hole Shape: Square
Part #: FRM-1120LD-LtoR
- Adjustable height of both sealing head and conveyor belt providing maximum capacity of bag sizes.
- Durable stainless steel construction.
- Easy to operate - minimal operator training.
- Fast warm up time.
- Ideal for medium duty and heavy duty applications.