Product listing: Ledco Digital 42" Laminator & Mounter - Roll Laminators (42B-0008) to GBC Discovery 80 High Speed 31" Laminator - Roll Laminators (1711710)
Part number: 42B-0008
- Quality silicon rubber laminating rollers release materials easily and maintain flexibility for a good edge seal.
- All rolls are driven to minimize lamination curl.
- Pressure release control makes it easier to clear film and allows the rollers to turn during warm-up.
- Pull rolls can be used as laminating rolls if the laminating rolls are damaged.
Part number: CH-TITAN200
- Maximum Cutting Width: 20" / 50.8cm
- Minimum Cut: without false clamp plate: 1/2" / 13mm
- Minimum Cut: with false clamp plate: 1-7/8" / 48mm
- Maximum Cut Depth: 20" / 50.8cm
Part number: KOILMATIC
- Power Supply: 110 V OR 220 V Single phase CE Compliant Dimensions: 31inch W x 22inch D x 15inch H Weight: 135 lbs. Part Number: KOILMATIC
Part number: 1880012
- Capable to handle paper stock ranging from 80lb. text to 12 pt. cover stock
- Adjustable vaccum, air blast and separator fingers to prevent double feeding and miss feeding
- Adjustable magnetic side guides for easy set-up and perfect feeding
- Easy Laminator settings for length and overlaps
Part number: MBM-CU0491
- Cutting Width: 25 1/2inch Cutting Height : 3inch Narrow Cut : 7/8inch Cutting Length Behind Blade: 24inch Table Length in Front of Blade: 16 1/4inch Motor: 2 hp Power Supply: 115 V, 60 Hz Dimensions: 49 3/4inchx39 1/4inchx48 1/4inch Shipping Weight: 801 lbs. Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty
Part number: 1622MKCOMBO
- Item: 1622MKCOMBO Power Supply: 220v / 1 Ph / 45 amps Air Consumption: N/A Sealing Area: 16inchx22inch Sealing System: Micro knife Magnetic Hold Down: Yes Tunnel Entrance: 18inchx8inch Packaging Speed: 10-12 p/m Max Centerfold Film: 20inch Overall Dimensions: 103inchx32inch Weight: 950 lbs.
Part number: CATMDCM
- Overall Dimensions: 60inch L x 42inch H x 30inch W Crease Output Speed: 4200 sph Single Creae 8.5inchx11inch Perforation Output Speed: 12,000 sph Single Creae 8.5inchx11inch Power: 110/60Hz/10A or 220/50Hz Weight: 475lbs. Made in U.S.A. Warranty: Count warranties all new machines against defective parts and workmanship. One year warranty on electrical and mechanical parts, 90 day warranty on numbering heads, 5year warranty on microprocessor
Part number: 1622MKACOMBO
- Item: 1622MKACOMBO Power Supply: 220v / 1 Ph / 45 amps Air Consumption: requires external air Sealing Area: 16inchx22inch Sealing System: Micro knife Magnetic Hold Down: Yes Tunnel Entrance: 18inchx8inch Packaging Speed: 10-12 p/m Max Centerfold Film: 20inch Overall Dimensions: 100inchx32inch Weight: 950 lbs.
Part number: FD2054
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 500sheets of 20lb Fixed Speed: Up to 16,450sheets per hour, based on 11inch (279mm) Z fold Paper Size: Up to 12.25inch W x 18inch L Power: 110-240 Volts AC 50/60Hz Duty Cycle: Up to 200,000 forms per month Closed Dimensions: 43inch L x 21.28inch W x 16inch H Document Sequence: Standard sequence is A-to-Z input, Z-to-A output Weight: 127 lbs Certifications: UL and CUL Approved, CE applied for Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warrant y
Part number: 698924
- Depending on shredder - cutting speed is 55-60 ft./min. Easy to see lights for - power on, paper jam, and bin door open Two switches for power - one On/Off with locking key and one with Off and Forward or Reverse function Idling sound level approximately 68 dBA Bin full warning with auto stop Bin door on right side - optional left side retro-fit kit available 53gallon capacity waste bin - optional baler available Motor power consumption 10Hp 220Volt/60H, three phase power supply required Optional accessories: Feed table expander, Emergency, front stop bar, Waste door hinge kit, Baler Continuous duty motor - maintenance free Price does not reflect applicable freight or installation charges
Part number: MBM-CU0490
- Cutting Width: 20 3/8inch Cutting Height : 3inch Narrow Cut : 1 3/8inch Cutting Length Behind Blade: 17 11/16inch Table Length in Front of Blade: 13 5/8inch Motor: 2 hp Power Supply: 115 V, 60 Hz Dimensions: 38 1/4inchx29 3/4inchx48 1/2inch Shipping Weight: 556 lbs. Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty
Part number: 1513
- Easily shreds Paper, Paper Clips, Staples, and Credit Cards
- Shreds CD/DVDs and floppy disks
- Touch keypad for continuous and reverse operation.
- Practical loading table for easy loading
Part number: MIR-3
- Stapling Thickness: Up to 25mm - 1.0"
- Width of Staple: 14mm - 9/16"
- Production Capacity: 220 staples per minute
- Round and Flat wire: 20/22/24/26/IV/V
Part number: EXP62+
- Dimensions: 50inchx80inch x28inch Weight: Net 500 lbs Shipping 620 lbs Electrical: 230V single phase 30A Working Width: 61inch Maximum Temperature; 300 F Speed: 1 -10 fpm Maximum Aperture: 1/2inch Roller Diameter: 4-1/6inch Part Number: EXP44
Part number: DB-280
- Makes a wide range of book sizes from 1.97" x 3.15" to 12.6" x 15.75"
- Single-operator design for greater productivity
- Fast and easy setup and changeover
- Unique notching method provides maximum glue penetration
Part number: 2160103U
- Easily adjustable laminating roller opening allows operators to work with different thickness materials.
- Scrap rewind with an adjustable clutch to take up the release liner found on many pressure-sensitive films.
- Supply roll tension knobs apply tension to the film or tape being applied to eliminate wrinkles.
- Variable-speed motor operation enables operators to apply different materials to different substrates.
Part number: MBM-4850
- Cutting Width: 18 7/8inch Cutting Height : 3inch Narrow Cut : 1 1/4 " Cutting Length Behind Blade: 17 11/16inch Table Length in Front of Blade: 13 5/8inch Motor: 2 hp Power Supply: 115 V, 60 Hz Dimensions: 38 1/4inchx29 3/4inchx48 1/2inch Shipping Weight: 556 lbs. Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty
Part number: CAUTOPRO1
- Feed Type: Friction Feed Duplicate Numbering: Yes Triplicate Numbering: Yes Consecutive Numbering: Yes 4 Time Numbering: Yes 6 Time Numbering Yes 12 Time Numbering: No Scoring and Perforating Capabilities: Yes Power: 110V Weight: 200 lbs. Warranty: Count warrants each new machine against defective parts and workmanship. One year warranty on electrical and mechanical parts / 90 day warranty on numbering head / 5year warranty on microprocessor.
Part number: Nexgen-2030
- Item: Nexgen-2030 Power Supply: 220v/3ph Sealing Area: 23inchx33inch Max. Product Height: 8inch Sealing Type: Micro-knife Magnetic Hold Down: Yes Pack Speed: 4-6 p/m Max. Centerfold Film: 31inch Machine Footprint: 38inchx75inch Weight: 480 lbs.
Part number: P-3078
- High Speed. Opens up to 40,000 envelopes per hour. Opens mixed mail - from the smallest to the largest - completely. Opens up to 8 mm (1/3") thick envelopes. Entire system built to handle large flats and envelopes.
- Reverse Flow Conveyor. Allows operator to stand in one place to both feed and to remove opened envelopes. This increases the production rate by approx. 50%.
- Heavy Duty. Solid metal construction throughout. Made of steel using the highest quality components. Has 3 motors for better performance and longer life.
- Simple and reliable. High degree of operational reliability.
Part number: MB-352S
- Air suction paper feed
- Adjusts in seconds for standard and custom folds
- Needle bearings for high speed production
- Polyurethane foam rollers eliminate the need for fold roller pressure settings
Part number: EXP42+
- > Dimensions: 19inchx57inch x27-1/2inch Weight: Net 205 lbs Shipping 255 lbs Electrical: 230V 30A Working Width: 41inch Maximum Temperature; 300 F Speed: 1 -10 fpm Maximum Aperture: 1/2inch Roller Diameter: 3inch Part Number: EXP42
Part number: P-3068
- High Speed. Opens up to 40,000 envelopes per hour. Opens mixed mail -from the smallest to the largest - completely. Opens up to 1/3" (8 mm) thick envelopes. Entire system built to handle large flats and envelopes.
- Heavy Duty. Solid metal construction throughout. Made of steel using the highest quality components. Has 2 motors for better performance and longer life.
- Simple and reliable. High degree of operational reliability.
- Easy to Operate
Part number: AKVERSAMAC+
- Industrial-Grade Punch Motor Extra Wide 14inch Single Punching length with Open Ends: Enables easy punching for Legal size sheets, as well as even longer sheet sizes. Adjustable Depth Margin: Available for almost all punch dies, this key feature provides the correct punch margin depth for each element size. Interchangeable Die with Fully Disengageable Pins: Quickly and easily change from one punch pattern to another. Fully Disengageable Pins guarantee a clean punch for any paper size. Oval 4:1 (True Pitch) Punch Die: Rated as the best coil punch pattern by almost all customers, this punch die is available at almost half the price of competitors; comparable offers. Choice of Many Standard & Special Punch Dies: Foot Pedal or Manual Punch Operation: Allows each operator to choose his/her most comfortable operating mode. Innovative Quiet/Quick Punch Operation: Streamlines operations. Side Margin Control: Provides a centered punch for all documents. Element Diameter Scale: Measures document's thickness in order to select best wire/coil/comb element size option. Extra-Large Waste Drawer with Overfill Window: Reduces overfills of paper chips while providing a clear view of paper chips level. Durable ALL Metal Construction: Makes it the most reliable and durable modular binding system in its class. Super-Duty Design: Designed with CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering) technology for maximum strength and durability. CE Certification: All components certified and approved by CE fot the most stringent safety requirements. ISO9001 Quality: For highest quality control. 3Year Manufacture Warranty
Part number: RSC-1651LS
- Easy to Use. Digital controls for speed, and includes a rear remote control and foot pedal for hands-free operation
- Fast Adjustments. Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy replacement of roll films
- 1" Nip. Permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 1" thick
- Laminating Speed: 16.4' per Minute
Part number: CH-EH3
- Single stroke three hole drilling
- 25% more production through its 2-1/2" drilling capacity per stroke
- Powerful hydraulic operation
- Automatic return of the drilling heads
Part number: PPG1519MK
- Item: PPG1519MK Power Supply: 220v / 1 Ph / 20 amps Air Consumption: N/A Sealing Area: 15inchx19inch Sealing System: Micro knife Magnetic Hold Down: Yes Tunnel Entrance: 16inchx6inch Packaging Speed: 10-12 p/m Max Centerfold Film: 18inch Overall Dimensions: 75inchx26inch Weight: 600 lbs.
Part number: FD2002
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 250sheets of 24lb Fixed Speed: Up to 8000sheets per hour, based on 11inch Z fold Duty Cycle: Up to 50,000 pieces per month Paper Size: Up to 8.5inch W x 14inch L Power: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz Dimensions: 25.75inch W x 16.5inch L x 14.25inch H Dimensions with18inch Conveyor Belt: 22inch W x 46inch L x 44inch H Document Sequence: Standard sequence is A-to-Z input, Z-to-A output Weight: 88.5 lbs Certifications: UL and CUL Approved, CE Applied for Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warrant y
Part number: HD7700P
- 14inch ( 356mm ) open ended extra capacity die: Punch up to 55sheets or 110pages of 11inch, 20lb or 80gsm bond paper. U-View waste tray: Holds up to 150% more waste than any other table top punch & eliminates troublesome overfills. The Accu-Set Paper Stop: Set-up all hole placements easily & accurately, even on odd sized paper. Diagnostic Display Lights: Give indications of important machine conditions. Built in Automatic and Manual Reverse: Providing extra insurance to eliminate costly down time & expensive service calls due to overload jams. Patented Anti-Jam Feature Detects Punch Overload. Triggers Auto Reversing Function to Eliminate Punch Jams. Also features Manual Reversing as a Backup. Punch up to 10 Plastic Mylar Sheets Regardless of Hole Pattern. (depending on Mylar Mil thickness) Rated up to 55Sheets or 110Pages of 20lb. or 80gsm. The Number of Sheets Depends on the Paper Weight and Punch Pattern Used. (15,000 to 18,000 SPH). 90 Cycles Per Minute. Patented "QCDS", Quick Change Die System. No Tools, Nothing to Take Apart. All Punch Pins Easily Disengage. The HD 7700 has more than 20 interchangeable Dies Available with 12 Standard Hole Patterns. Comes With Your Choice of one Standard Die. (Ask for Details) 14inch (356mm) Open Ended Punching, Allows for Wider Applications. Smooth, Quiet, Power on Demand Operation. "Accu-Set" paper adjustment knob for fine adjustments on odd paper sizes. Use Foot Pedal, Versa Switch, or Palm Switch Extremely Durable All Metal Construction. Extra High Capacity Waste Chip Tray with New View Access. No Sensors Needed. New Paper Entry Chute for easy paper insertion.
Part number: 1711710
- Memory function convenienty saves and recalls up to nine different set-up positions for speed and temperature.
- Swing away heat shoes allow for safe and easy cleaning. Teflon coating reduces film scratching.
- Variable film speed control from one to twenty feet per minute.
- Handles rolls up to 2000 feet for continuous operation