Product listing: GFP 263C 63" Wide Format Cold Roll Laminator (263-C) to GBC VeloBind System Two Binding Machine (9707030)
Part #: 263-C
- Easy set-up and low maintenance
- Labor saving 3" Aluminum Quick-Grip film shafts.
- Variable roller gap to 1"
- Single pressure adjustment
- 38" output height.
Part #: TS-IID
- In-line batching at high speeds.
- Maximize press time and profit.
- Stop shortages and overages.
- Improve customer satisfaction .
Part #: FC9000-75
- Stickers / Decals
- Window Signage
- Highway Signage
- Heat Transfer Apparel
Part #: 60380
- Vertical cutting length of 65".
- 3 Turn and lock ready mounted tools for instant action.
- All three blades cut on the same line.
- Full length extra-grip clamping system.
- Integral counterbalance. The counterbalance eliminates the load from the cutting head. , and because operators are not lifting the full weight of the head, they can concentrate solely on cutting the material. Thus, increasing their output productivity and decreasing the time spent.
Part #: PP-981HP
- Can be loaded by forkfit only.
- Has a mechanical brake-stretch
- Easy to use and understand front control panel
- Has photo eye to seek height of pallet load
- Digital Controls
Part #: A00715611
- The Convenient Solution For Folding And Inserting Your Mail. Imagine if you no longer had to prepare your mail by hand? The intimus TSI deals with the job for you, enabling you to perform other tasks. With its compact size and fold-away catch tray, this solution fits any office environment.
- A Perfect Combination Of Convenience And Ease-Of Use. The intimus TSI is fully controlled from its new user interface, a modern colour touch screen with only two buttons. No more need for skilled operators – anyone can use it. Just load your documents and envelopes, and let the software guide you through adjusting the settings.
- The Ideal Assistant In Any Office Environment. Combining ease-of-use and flexibility to save time and improve efficiency, the intimus TSI is compact and silent enough to suit any office environment.
- A Versatile Workstation To Fulfill Your Needs. The intimus TSI can handle a wide range of documents, envelopes and even inserts or business reply envelopes. You can choose between four fold types according to your requirements. The automatic cascade feed function rules out down time thus optimizing productivity. The manual feed function allows you to feed up to five sheets for each mailing project, stapled or not.
- Mail Integrity And Accuracy Guaranteed. The Double document control prevents double feeding. Its insensitivity to coloured paper and dust ensures complete reliability. The system guarantees that you will always send the right document to the right recipient.
Part #: P-3056
- Milling Cutter Technology. Protects the contents from being cut or damaged. Removes up to 3mm (1/8") of the envelope edge. The removed material is in the form of tiny chips, which are deposited in the waste bin. Creates a soft, feathered edge opening, which prevents paper cuts and gives easy access to the contents.
- Mixed Thickness Separator. This separator design ensures that only one envelope passes through the machine at a time maximizing separation and improving cut quality.
- High Speed. Opens up to 24,000 envelopes per hour. Opens mixed mail, from the smallest to the largest, completely. Opens up to 6mm (1/4") thick envelopes. Entire system built to handle large flats and envelopes.
- Simple and Reliable. High degree of operational reliability.
- Heavy Duty. Solid metal construction throughout. Made of steel using the highest quality of components. Has two motors for better performance and a longer life.
Part #: 60376
- Ready mounted integral tools with rotating wheel for maximum convenience.
- Control for cutting rigid PVC up to 1/2" thick.
- Fitted counterbalance for less fatigue, addicents, and easy loading of materials.
- Single cut line and sightline strip for maximum accuracy with all tools.
- Twin-Wheel cutting head for shearing 1/8" Uncoated Masonite, heavy mat board and 3/8" Sintra.
Part #: PES5500
- Deep 150 Sheet Feed Table. The ES5500 feed table holds up to 150 sheets of pressure seal forms at a time.
- Double Feed Detection. Advanced sensors detect double feeds and automatically stop the ES5500 to prevent jams.
- LCD Touch Pad Control with Counter. The ES5500 is controlled by an easy to use touch pad with buttons for double feed detection, item and batch counter, and other controls.
- Compact & Dynamic Design. Convenient compact design features a small foot print so that you can place the ES5500 pressure sealer on your office desk.
- Deep 150 Sheet Feed Table
Part #: 04JBEX61021R
- Type: EX610 / EPX700 Interchangeable Die Set
- Punching Pattern : 2:1 Pitch
- Hole Shape: Round
- Hole Size: 6mm
- Part Number: 04JBEX61021R
Part #: PBS-1500
- Comes complete with: -PBS 1500 Inserter with cabinet - Set of 10 Mandrels - 3 Belts - 2 pair of Crimping Pliers - 1 for diameters to 20mm - 1 for diameters to 50mm - Built-in accessory tray - Koil Size Calculator - Photo instructions
- Productivity. As high as 350 books/hour.
- Full Range Coiling Capabilities. Can bind books with coil diamters from 6 mm through 50 mm (1/8" to 17/8" book thickness).
- Foot Pedal Operated
- Can handle all available coil diameters.
Part #: FO0604
- Features automatic folding position setting.
- Folding patterns can be stored and recalled via touch screen.
- Fastest folding speed in its class.
- Automatic 3 roller friction feed system.
- The LED touch screen sets up 36 standard folds automatically at the touch of a button.
Part #: DA41534
- Quality German engineering ensures precision, durability and silent operation
- Designed to shred up to 8 sheets at once. The 41534 offers quick and easy destruction of confidential materials.
- 12" Feed opening for easy shredding of letter and legal sized paper
- CleanTEC Filtration eliminates up to 98% of the fine dust particles produced, providing improved air quality and promoting a healthier work environment
- Safe Technology offers revolutionary Verbal and Contact Emergency Shutdown System. In an emergency, simply yell "Stop" or tap the top cover for immediate shutdown.
Part #: RSL-2702S
- Laminates thermal and pressure sensitive films up to 27' wide at speeds up to 8.2' (2.5m) per minute
- Auto Off and Standby modes
- Document guides for straight feeding of material
- Rear cross cutter for removing laminated documents
- Digital speed and temperature controls
Part #: CPMASTERDASH
- Easy-to-use hand crank operation is simple and affordable.
- Removable receiving tray and magnetic guide rails make for easy mobility and tabletop use.
- Quickly change from perforating to scoring in seconds.
- Easily set Perf/Score depth control.
- 18" wide feed capacity.
Part #: HW-SPRINT
- Prints on media as narrow as .75 inch widths up to 8.5 inches.
- Versatile and economical solution.
- Appropriate for short- and medium-run label printing.
- Integrated gap sensors eliminate the need for pre-printed registration marks.
- Optional built-in cutting system available.
Part #: 26807
- Provides more flexibility to your Neuralabel 300X label printer.
- System is composed of a label unwinder, an adjustable slide-out printer shelf, and a label rewinder
- The take-up reels keep the tension adjusted just right, feeding label material at the correct speed.
- Equipped with adjustable table for easy line up of your variable sized label jobs.
- The powered rewinder keeps the label rolls tight and ready to use on your label applicator.
Part #: GFP-FT60
- Compared to expensive flatbed applicators:
- Lower Cost
- Dual Funtionality
- Faster Workflow
- Lightweight Strength and Durability
Part #: 7705643
- Fast Performance
- Half-second punch cycle
- Efficient power system driven by flywheel technology that converts electric energy to kinetic energy, allowing for faster acceleration and punching.
- Punches up to 49 sheets at a time (varies by punch pattern), and 49,000 sheets per hour
- Punch activated by table top trigger or foot pedal to maximize throughput.
Part #: AAM-AIR-2000
- AAmstamp AIR-2000 automates your printing with a half ton (1,000 lbs.) of printing pressure.
- Digital Heat Controller for 1 degree controls 550w heater.
- Fast and convenient foil loading.
- Easy disposal of used foil through rear of the machine.
- Foot switch operated.
Part #: CH-2436A
- User friendly and simple dual switch operation
- Quick mechanical jogging action
- Flat or tilt in a perfect 60 degrees table control for a perfect stack
- Included: (1) 12 foot electrical cord & tools.
- User friendly and simple dual switch operation
Part #: AFN26674
- Use uprated motors to ensure that heavier rolls can be handled with ease.
- The RW300’s user-controlled clutch allows for roll tension to be adjusted easily, allowing narrow labels to be rewound precisely without excessive tension that normally causes print errors.
- The maximum roll diameter of 300mm allows for a longer uninterrupted workflow, delivering labels directly onto a roll ready for application.
- Can be used independently or as a complete roll to roll system.
- Maximum Roll OD: 11.8" (300mm)
Part #: 0177499200
- Type: GBC AP2 Ultra Die Set
- Manufacturer: GBC (General Binding Corporation)
- Punching Pattern: GBC WireBind
- Pitch: 3:1 Pitch
- Hole Shape: Round
Part #: MB-4002CC
- Comprehensive SPS safety package: Easy Switch control element uses illuminated color codes and symbols to indicate operational status and functions as an emergency stop switch; patented, electronically controlled, transparent safety shield in the feed opening; automatic power cut-off when cabinet is opened or shred bin is full; automatic reverse and power cut-off when overfed; double protection against overheating; Zero Energy Consumption sleep mode cuts off power supply after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Automatic start and stop controlled by photo cell.
- Patented Electronic Capacity Control (ECC) indicator prevents jams by monitoring sheet capacity levels during operation.
- Automatic oil injection ensures optimal performance at all times (cross-cut models). High quality, hardened steel cutting shafts take staples, paper clips, credit cards, and CDs / DVDs. Lifetime warranty on the cutting shafts. Quiet and powerful single phase motor rated for continuous operation.
- Sturdy Twin Drive System with fully enclosed gear box housing.
Part #: PP-48ST
- Seal Dimensions (L x W): 18.5 x 12
- Machine Dimensions (L x W x H): 50 x 26 x 45
- Max Film Width: 20"
- Max. Pkg. Height: 6"
- Product Rate: 4-6 ppm
Part #: 04-712
- Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.
- Vertical Bars: Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.
- Material Clamping System: Patented lever-type clamping system that secures in place various substrate heights up to 60" (152cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process.
- Patented glass cutting turret has a ramping feature that allows the lifting of turret device on top edge of glass resulting in a cleaner edge break.
- Wall mounted or free-standing.
Part #: FD452
- Neatly slits one side of the envelope, leaving contents intact and no messy paper scraps to remove.
- Simple to Use: Load your envelopes, press start, then remove opened mail at the other end.
- Processes up to 300 envelopes per minute.
- Handles a variety of mail sizes without pre-sorting, from #10 to flats.
- Catch Tray holds up to 80 #10 envelopes.
Part #: EX5100
- Seals mail pieces with an adhesive tab to create mailings that comply with U.S. postal requirements
- Reduces cost of mailings by eliminating the need for envelopes
- Accepts rolls of up to 5,000 tabs
- Precision control of tab location
- Handles media 5" to 12" wide and up to 1/8" thick
Part #: 620RC
- Manual paper clamp allows for additional stack pressure
- Precise hand crank back gauge
- Standard English and metric rulers for accuracy
- Battery operated cutting light
- Legs adjust up to 11/2" to facilitate leveling
Part #: 9707030
- Binds documents up to 2" thick.
- Push button electric punching produces more books per hour than manual punching systems.
- The pressure bar firmly holds the document for a secure, professional bind.
- An indicator light flashes during the binding process and goes out when the binding is complete.
- Debris tray catches paper chips and binding strip fragments for easy disposal.