Product listing: MBM Triumph 4315 16.875" Semi-Automatic Tabletop Paper Cutter - Electric Paper Cutters (CU0451) to Fletcher-Terry F3100 63" Multi-Material Cutter - Board Trimmers (Fletcher-F3100)
Part number: CU0451
- Cutting width: 16 7/8inch Cutting height: 1 1/2inch Narrow cut: 1 3/8inch Cutting length behind blade: 17inch Table length in front of blade: 9inch Motor: 3/5 hp Power supply: 115 V, 60 Hz Dimensions (D x W x H): 34 5/8inchx25 1/4inchx14 1/8inch (41 1/2inch H with stand, 42 1/2inch H with cabinet) Weight: 196 lbs. (222 lbs. with stand, 291 lbs. with cabinet)
Part number: FD1502
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 150sheets 24lb (90gsm) Fixed Speed: Up to 85 forms per minute based on an 11inch Z fold Duty Cycle: Up to 20,000 forms per month Paper Size: Up to 8.5inch W x 14inch L Power: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz Dimensions: 24inch W x 17inch L x 13inch H Weight: 86lbs Certifications: UL and CL Approved, CE Applied for Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warrant y
Part number: 04JBPB3300
- Versatile - Finishes Double-O wire books from 2 to 210sheets of 20# bond paper, on a bound edge up to 13inch wide Easy to Use - Electric punch and electric wire closer produces books up to 1-1/4inch with foot pedal operation. No special operator training required. Efficient - Heavy duty steel dies punch up to 25sheets of 20# bond in a single stroke. Accurate - Tilted closing table and jaws offer optimum document positioning. Adaptable - Easily adjusts for different wire sizes. Convenient - Built-in book thickness gauge for accurate Double-O wire size selection. Punching Dies - 3:1 & 2:1 round or square dies are available for wire binding . Dies for plastic comb or plastic coil binding are also available. Die changeovers - Fast & simple - punch dies slide in and lock in place in less than 1 minute. Retractable Punch Pins - Allows for punching various binding edge book sizes. Tool Storage - Built-in spare die storage to ensure punch tools are always available and protected. Safety - Anti-pinch photo cells. Reversing Switch - For quick release of paper jams. Installation - Small footprint table top model allows easy machine placement wherever it is needed. Voltage Requirements - 115V / 15A / 60HZ / Single Phase Dimensions - 13-3/4inch H x 17-3/4inch W x 26-5/8inch D Weight - 77 lbs unpacked. Part Number: 04JBPB3300 Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
Part number: UJ-500AS
- Unique vibration system for efficient paper jogging, edge aligning, and drying
- Ionized air-assisted blowing effective for quick ink drying and reduction of static electricity
- Small footprint for easy portability
- Paper Size: Minimum 128 mm x 187 mm (5" x 7.3") to maximum 328 mm x 457.2 mm (12.9" x 18")
Part number: RSPB360COMFORT
- Binds up to 160 sheets
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats: A5 and A4
- Adjustable side lay for perfect punching registration
- Special hardened punch pins for long lasting life
Part number: AKVERSAMAC
- Extra-High Punch Capacity: Up to 55sheets of 20lb paper per lift. (number of sheets depends on paper weight and punch die pattern) Industrial-Grade Punch Motor: Induction AC motor (400 W) with high heat resistant electromagnetic break, for years of trouble-free operation. Extra Wide 14inch Single punching length with Open Ends: Enables easy punching for Legal size sheets, as well as even longer sheet sizes. Adjustable Depth Margin: Available for almost all punch dies, this key feature provides the correct punch margin depth for each element size. Interchangeable Die with Fully Disengageable Pins: Quickly and easily change from one punch pattern to another. Fully Disengageable Pins guarantee a clean punch for any paper size. Oval 4:1 (True Pitch) Punch Die: Rated as the best coil punch pattern by almost all customers, this punch die is available at almost half the price of competitors; comparable offers. Choice of Many Standard & Special Punch Dies: Built-in Anti-Jam (Reverse) Features: Automatic & Manual anti-jam features provide maximum assurance to avoid downtime. LED Diagnostic Lights: Indicates critical information to the operator. Foot Pedal or Manual Punch Operation: Allows each operator to choose his/her most comfortable operating mode. Innovative Quiet/Quick Punch Operation: Streamlines operations. Side Margin Control: Provides a centered punch for all documents. Wire Holder: Holds wire in place for easier inserting of sheets. Height-adjustable Non-Skid Feet Element Diameter Scale: Measures document's thickness in order to select best wire/coil/comb element size option. U-Shaped Alignment Channel: Aids in conforming the spine of large diameter documents to the cois' shape, for easier insertion. Extra-Large Waste Drawer with Overfill Window: Reduces overfills of paper chips while providing a clear view of paper chips level. Durable ALL Metal Construction: Makes it the most reliable and durable modular binding system in its class. Super-Duty Design: Designed with CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering) technology for maximum strength and durability. CE Certification: All components certified and approved by CE fot the most stringent safety requirements. ISO9001 Quality: For highest quality control. 1Year Manufacture Warranty
Part number: HD6500
- Patented Anti-Jam Feature. Our New Overload Detection Feature Triggers an Auto-Reversing Function to Eliminate Jamming in the Punch.
- 2-Bolt EZ Change Slide Out Die System
- The HD 6500 Has More Than 20 Interchangeable Dies Available. 12 Hole Patterns are Standard. (Comes With Your Choice of a Standard Die)
- Rated up to 40 Sheets or up to 80 Pages of 20 lb.or 80gsm. The Number of Sheets Depends on the Paper Weight and Punch Pattern Used. (15,000 to 18,000 SPH)
Part number: PL-238WF
- 38" Wide Format Lamination
- Patented Rollers, Warm Up 6 min.
- Laminates all film grades -10.0 mil
- Lightening Quick, Sustainable Thermal Response
Part number: RECL360
- Binding width up to 14.2inch [360mm] Up to 1500 closing cycles per hour with or without calendar hangers. For finished binding element up to 1 1/2inch [32mm] regardless of pitch. Integrated safety device helps prevent finger injuries and provides maximum operator protection. Solid metal construction, suitable for the book bindery, copy shops, in-house printing departments, etc. Quick and easy adjustment to wire diameter takes only a few seconds. electrical: 110V dimensions L x W x H: 21inchx20inch x 8inch [53x50 x 20 cm] weight: 63.8 lbs [29 kg] Part Number: RECL360 Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty
Part number: 04JBEB3500
- Easy - Simple one knob adjustment to change wire closing size. Versatile - EB3500 handles documents up to 14inch in width. Adaptable - EB models will close all size 3:1 and 2:1 Wire-O ® from 3/16inch up to 1-1/4inch Ergonomic Design - Tilted document feed and extendable document rest bars allow simple and optimum document positioning while minimizing operator fatigue. Dimensions : 19 ¼" W x 19 ¾" D x 10inch H Weight : 78 lbs (35 kg) Voltage : 110volt single phase 60hz. Part Number: 04JBEB3500 Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
Part number: P-3030
- Rotary. Cuts wide and deep.
- Efficient. Opens flats, Tyvek and plastic envelopes - and much more.
- Easy to Operate. Ideal opener when large quantity of flats or other hard to open envelopes are used.
- Waste Disposal "bin" included. Optional large waste disposal bin available.
Part number: 1715840
- LCD Display indicates temperature, speed and Ready/Wait condition
- Silicone rubber rollers ensure timely clean-up
- Interlocking feed tray and magnetic safety shield for safe operation
- Designed for thermal or pressure sensitive film up to 10 mil
Part number: 0177497000
- Type: GBC AP2 Ultra Die Set Manufacturer: GBC (General Binding Corporation) Punching Pattern: GBC CombBind Standard Pitch: 9/16inch Pitch Hole Shape: Rectangle GBC Part Number: 0177497000
Part number: RDTP340M
- Punching dies for all types of ring wire, plastic comb, coil and calendars.
- Punch a wide range of mixed stocks
- Fast die changes
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats: A5, A4 and A3(1)
Part number: FD1402
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 100sheets 24lb (90gsm) Fixed Speed: Up to 60 forms per minute based on an 11inch Z fold Duty Cycle: Up to 10,000 forms per month Paper Size: Up to 8.5inch W x 14inch L Power: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz Dimensions: 24inch W x 17inch L x 13inch H Weight: 85lbs Certifications: UL Applied for Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warrant y
Part number: 2025100
- A scrap rewind with an adjustable clutch takes up the release liner found on many pressure sensitive films.
- Roller bearings, alloy construction and high quality motors insure a long and trouble-free life for these machines.
- A variable speed motor control allows operators to apply different materials to different substrates.
- Interchangeable rubber rollers help keep maintenance costs down.
Part number: RSL-2702S
- Easy to Use. Simple set-up with one button operation and soft touch digital controls on the front of the laminator.
- Optimized Performance. Perfect for use by schools and most print and sign shops.
- Compact Design. Designed with a small footprint for use in tight work spaces.
- Fast Laminating. Short warm-up times and quick motor speeds provide for fast finishing.
Part number: 2051
- Handles paper weight from 18lb. bond to 90lb. index Variable speed ranges from 3,000 to 15,000sheets per hour Handles sheet sizes from 2.5inchx5.2inch to 12inchx18inch Feed table capacity can hold up to 500sheets of 81/2inchx11inch , 20lb. bond High memory capacity with 7 preset folds and 10 custom folds Capable of feeding a wide range of paper weights WITHOUT having to adjust feed system saving time between folding jobs Diagnostics mode for quick and easy trouble shooting and setup with 7 sensors (quick and accurate problem solving in the field - fewer returns caused by simple problems) Fully enclosed fold tables (quieter operation and improved operator safety) Serious Performance 2-line X 20 character LCD display provides operator with visual feedback prompting (ease-of-use and easier to learn) 7 pre-programmed fold types: letter, z-fold, half, double-parallel, gate, engineering (AKA short z-fold) and church fold 5 pre-programmed paper sizes: 8 1/2inchx11inch , 8 1/2inchx14inch , 11inchx17inch , A3 and A4 Dimensions: 22.2inchx43.2inchx17.8inch Weight: 102 lbs. UPC Code: 11991020519 Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty
Part number: MYR-16-565-1
- Three roller friction feed system
- Pre-programmed with 6 standard folds
- Stores 18 custom folds in memory
- Control panel includes LED four digit counter with batch and total functions
Part number: PBS-TCB
- Power Supply (Electric Version) : 110 V or 220 V Single phase CE Compliant Air Requirements (Pneumatic version): 80 psi @ 1 cfm (Compressed) Dimensions: 28inch W x 16inch D x 12inch H Weight: 40 lbs. Part Number: PBS-TCB
Part number: HSM15644
- Cutting type: Cross Cut Cutting size: 1/32inchx3/16inch Security level: 6 Security levels DIN 66399: P-7 / F-3 Cutting capacity: 4 - 16sheets Cutting speed (FPM): 24 Intake width: 16inch Power consumption of the motor: 2100 W Voltage: 115 V Frequency: 60 Hz Depth: 18.5inch Width: 23.4inch Height: 37.8inch Weight: 181lb Container volume: 38.5 gal Shredder material: Paper, Paper Clip, CD/DVD, Floppy Disk, USB and Credit/Store Cards Product Number: HSM15644
Part number: PBS-1500
- Power Supply: 110 V Single phase (220 V/Single also available) CE Compliant Dimensions: 28inch W x 24inch D x 36inch H (with cabinet) Weight: 90 lbs. Part Number: PBS-1500
Part number: 60376
- Ready mounted integral tools with rotating wheel for maximum convenience.
- Control for cutting rigid PVC up to 1/2" thick.
- Fitted counterbalance for less fatigue, addicents, and easy loading of materials.
- Single cut line and sightline strip for maximum accuracy with all tools.
Part number: HSM2-412
- Size: 4feetx12feet Frame Style: Aluminum Surface: Porcelain-on-steel Surface Color: White Maprail Size: 2 in Features: Fixed Back panel, Sliding Panel, Top Suspended Panels, Magnetic Part Number: HSM2-412
Part number: 3943-1600
- Type: Heavy Duty Electronic Slot Punch Slot Size: 1/8inchx9/16inch (3mmx14.3mm) Centering Guides: Yes Construction: Steel Application: Industrial Electrical: 110V Part Number: 3943-1600, P-35 Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty
Part number: HSM-1883
- Order number: HSM1883 EAN Code: 4026631032582 Shredder material: Paper, Paper Clip, CD/DVD, Floppy Disk and Credit/Store Cards Cutting type: Cross Cut Security level (DIN 66399): P-4 / O-3 / T-4 / E-3 Security level (DIN 32757-1): 3 Cutting width: 3/16 in Particle length: 1 1/8 in Intake width: 13 in Container volume: 40 gal Cutting capacity: 29 - 31sheets Noise level (idle operation): 55-58 dB Power consumption of the motor: 2100 W Voltage: 120 V Frequency: 60 Hz Depth: 21.7 in Width: 22.8 in Height: 36.9 in Weight: 158lb Colour: white Driving power: 2.82 kW
Part number: PL-227HP
- 27" Wide Lamination at 16 FPM
- Patented Rollers, Warm Up
- Laminates all film grades -10.0 mil 1 side or 2
- Lightening Quick, Sustainable Thermal Response
Part number: Fletcher-FSC65
- Wall mounted or free-standing unit to meet your workflow requirements.
- 65" Cutting capacity.
- Clean, accurate, and debris-free cutting using Fletcher's advanced technology.
- Cutting head design features quick interchange blade and wheel cutting tools for processing today's popular rigid substrates.
Part number: OD4012-ONYX
- Automatic and Manual Reverse feature to reduce jamming in the punch Punches up to 30sheets or 60pages of 20lb paper Rate of 25 cycles per minute Auto and manual reverse clears most punching jams Quick Change Die System with easy disengageable pins 12 standard hole patterns (Each die is priced and sold separately) Accu-Set adjustments on odd size paper Efficient work environment with a standard foot pedal and optional versa switch Extreme high capacity Waste Chip Tray with Clear View Access Heavyweight metal construction Include one standard die Made in the USA with more than 98% recyclable materials
Part number: Fletcher-F3100
- Wall-Mounted (stand accessory available seperately)
- Cuts foamboard, PVC and corrugated plastics up to 1/2" (12.7mm) thick
- Cuts hardboard (MDF) up to 3/32" (2.4mm)
- Scores glass and plastic up to 1/4" (6.35mm)