Product listing: Martin Yale Express Tabber Tabbing Machine (EX5100) to MBM Triumph 1080 31.5" Free-Standing Paper Cutter - KU0476 (MB-1080)
Part #: EX5100
- Seals mail pieces with an adhesive tab to create mailings that comply with U.S. postal requirements
- Reduces cost of mailings by eliminating the need for envelopes
- Accepts rolls of up to 5,000 tabs
- Precision control of tab location
- Handles media 5" to 12" wide and up to 1/8" thick
Part #: MYR-6102
- Compact Size: Desktop design fits any office environment
- Easy to Use: Quick set-up right out of the box, with simple color touchscreen display
- Up to 15 programmable jobs: 15 programmable fold applications
- Clearly Marked Fold Settings: Switch between fold types quickly and easily
- Drop-in Top-Feed System: Simply square the paper and load it in the feed trays, no fanning required
Part #: FO0601
- Quick release rollers for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Roller and belt delivery neatly stacks folded jobs.
- Accessories to enable cross fold is included.
- Features special folding modes including Noise Reduction Mode, Thick Paper Mode, and Quick Mode.
- Speed (sheets per hour): Up to 14,400
Part #: 9707030
- Binds documents up to 2" thick.
- Push button electric punching produces more books per hour than manual punching systems.
- The pressure bar firmly holds the document for a secure, professional bind.
- An indicator light flashes during the binding process and goes out when the binding is complete.
- Debris tray catches paper chips and binding strip fragments for easy disposal.
Part #: 04-711
- Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.
- Vertical Bars: Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.
- Material Clamping System: Patented lever-type clamping system that secures in place various substrate heights up to 48" (158cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process.
- Patented glass cutting turret has a ramping feature that allows the lifting of turret device on top edge of glass resulting in a cleaner edge break.
- Wall mounted or free-standing.
Part #: CH-JFPAPERDRILL
- Convenient Foot Pedal Operation
- 2" Drilling Capacity: Drills up to 2" lifts of stock in a single stroke.
- 13 Hollow Drill Bit Sizes: Hole sizes range from 1/8" to 1/2" diameters.
- Auto - Trip Side Guide: For muliple hole patterns, the versatile backguage offers up to four adjustable stop locations (additonal adjustable stops sold separately). The auto-trip feature automatically releases the paper guide to advance to the next stop setting upon the completion of each stroke cycle.
- Adjustable Margins: Thumb screws easily lock the backgauge to the drill table. To adjust your margins simply loosen the screws and line up the gauge with the dual scales located on the drill table. Hole locations can be drilled up to a 4" margin from the edge of the paper.
Part #: MINIKOTE-PRO
- Silicone nip rollers are compatible with nearly any type of laminating film up to 10 mils thick.
- Mount onto rigid substrates such as foam boards up to 1/4" thick.
- Film counter tracks laminator usage.
- Hand held film slitter with convenient machine storage.
- Adjustable print feed guide assures exact lamination.
Part #: 27170
- Formerly the Ibico Electric Punch/Bind -- EPK21
- For books up to 12" in length.
- Binds documents up to 425 sheets (2").
- Production rate: Electric punches up to 25 sheets per punch.
- 4-position punch margin guide setting.
Part #: 0177499300
- Type: GBC AP2 Ultra Die Set
- Manufacturer: GBC (General Binding Corporation)
- Punching Pattern: GBC ColorCoil
- Pitch: 4:1 Pitch (0.2475)
- Hole Shape: Round
Part #: MB-3804CC
- Quiet and powerful single phase motor (1 maximum horsepower) rated for continuous operation
- Fully enclosed, dust proof gearbox housing
- High quality wooden cabinet mounted on casters
- Pull-out bag frame mechanism mounted on rollers for easy replacement of disposable shred bags
- 42 Gallon Bin Capacity
Part #: 585
- Cuts up to 30 sheets of paper at a time
- Industrial size guillotine equipped to handle large format work
- Ground self-sharpening blade made of Solingen Steel is lockable to prevent unauthorized use
- Acrylic safety shield separates hand from blade
- Manual foot clamp holds work securely in place and prevents shifting
Part #: FD-1202
- Drop-In Feed System: A drop-in top feed system produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required
- Compact Desktop Design: The user-friendly design provides easy installation and operation
- 14" Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process forms up to 14" in length
- Fold Types: Folds Z, C, Uneven Z, Uneven C, Half and custom folds
- Catch Tray: Provides neat, sequential stacking of processed forms
Part #: DAH848
- 500/700 sheet cutting capacity
- Easily cuts through large stacks of paper & cardstock
- Built in safety covers prevent accidental injury
- Ground upper blade made of Solingen steel
- Quick action manual clamp holds work securely and evenly across the entire cutting surface
Part #: AFN25526
- Labels can be printed just-in-time for production, with no minimum order quantities, and slit to prepare for application.
- Easily make changes to label design or content and quickly print, straight from your desktop.
- Works with the Afinia L801 and R635 Color Label Printers to produce vivid, professional labels as wide as 8.86" (225 mm) or narrow as 0.86" (21.9 mm).
- The Slitter-Rewinder is ideal for applications requiring small labels, such as lip balm, health and beauty products, eLiquid, and more.
- Can slit labels at up to 42.7 ft/min (13 m/min), and works with rolls up to 9.84" in diameter, with a 3" fixed internal diameter.
Part #: MB-AJ700
- Paper Size: 5" x 7 3/8" to 12 7/8" x 17 3/4"
- Sheet Capacity: 1,000
- Power Supply: 115v, 60Hz
- Max Horsepower: 1/2
- Dimensions: 17" x 22" x 45 1/4"
Part #: FB9
- Machine Dimensions: 19.5"W x 11"H x 13"D
- Maximum weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Spine Lengths: 8.5", 11", A4, A5
- Spine Thickness: Narrow, Medium
- Page Sizes: 8.5" to 12" (21.6 cm to 30.5 cm)
Part #: FD8502CC
- Auto Start/Auto Stop: Optical sensor detects paper and starts operation automatically
- LED Control Panel with Load Indicator
- Door Safety Sensor: Motor stops automatically if cabinet door is opened
- Auto Reverse: In case of paper jam, built-in controls switch motor into reverse to clear jam
- Heat-treated steel cutters are specially ground for longevity and require minimal oil
Part #: WVT-455T
- For foil gusseted bags only.
- Digital display setting.
- Italian vacuum pump.
- Angled work table.
Part #: PBML-4025
- Rear Table Extension Legs improve results and productivity
- Boards exit unattended and safely cool flat (Patent applied for)
- Attaches securely in seconds without tools
- Stores under laminator to save space when not in use
- Variable Temperature and Speed
Part #: FD95
- Standard Features:
- Simple set-up & operation, with automatic feeding.
- Up to 5 parallel perforations and/or creases in a single pass.
- Standard set-up includes two perforating wheels, one creasing wheel, 2 guide strips.
- Interchangeable perforating/creasing wheels.
Part #: RSH-380SL
- Max. Laminating Width: 15 in. (380 mm)
- Film Thickness: 1 - 10 mil (25 - 250 mic)
- Max. Laminating Speed: 14.8 ft./min. (4.5 m/min.)
- Speed Control: 9 Digital Settings
- Drive Motor: DC Geared
Part #: BO0842
- The iBOOKLET has specially made heavy duty stapler heads that can staple up to 16 sheets with fewer jams and errors.
- Reloading staples into a stapler magazine is quick and easy. Simply open the cover, pull the magazine, lift the plate and place staples.
- The iBOOKLET requires no tools to change staple head locations. Stapler head locations can be chosen from 5 slots
- Speed: Up to 800 per hour
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 16 sheets
Part #: CTABLEM
- Full 11-1/2" x 16" work base
- Accommodates single sheets, crash numbers, and multipart forms up to 6 parts magnetic backstop and built-in side rails for positive registration
- Six digit numbering head
- Tablematic offers a user friendly attitude and flexability
- 14" wide unit is designed to do high-quality numbering
Part #: CE7000-60
- ARMS (Advanced Registration Mark Sensing system) functions are improved to version 8.0.
- "Data link function", Barcode reader / Continuous cutting will improve productivity of cutting operation.
- New function "1 Point Alignment" reduces the cutting operation time.
- Graphtec original software Cutting Master 4 has been updated to support Adobe Illustrator trim marks.
- Carrier sheet table which will helps stable die-cutting with carrier sheet is available for CE700-40 and 60.
Part #: SS-C4
- 3 1/4 Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- Zinc plated 1 3/4" steel guide tubes.
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
Part #: 4000PLUS
- The OD ONYX 4000PLUS Punch Comes With An Auto Reversing Feature That Prevents Jams.
- All Dies for the ONYX 4000PLUS Feature Rhin-O-Tuff's Ingenious Patented Swing Away Die Pin Retainer System. Allows Quick Access to all Die Punch Pins while Holding them Firmly in Place. Easily Disengage Any Die Punch Pin.
- 12 Standard Interchangeable Die Patterns Available. Including dies for comb binding, wire binding, plastic coil binding, Velobind and 3 hole loose leaf
- Easy, "Paper to Pin" Sight Alignment, For Balanced Hole to Edge Margins on Odd-Sized Applications.
- Punching Capacity Rated up to 20 Sheets of 20 lb. or 80gsm. The Number of Sheets Depends on the Paper Weight and Punch Pattern Used.
Part #: CH-IJOGAIR
- Robust, electro-mechanical jogging action
- Front-side loading
- Foot pedal control
- Adjustable air flow - dial from zero to 112 CFM
- Two jogging speeds
Part #: 9573101
- PureView shows the status of the current room air quality including percentage of particles captured and removed from the air.
- Cleans air 600 to 1400 square feet.
- Display Screen shows PM 2.5 and PM 10 air quality – making the invisible, visible!
- EnviroSmart 2.0 includes dual self-regulating laser particle counters, VOC, audio and motion sensors.
- VOC/odor level display.
Part #: CR-50XP
- The Model CR-50XP Corner Rounder floor model is for large operations.
- Featuring hands-free operation and hold-down clamping that secures the stock with each stroke.
- Comes with choice of a standard cutting unit (1/8", 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2") and can easily be adaptable for using large radii up to 1-1/2".
- Corner Rounder Weight 82 lbs.
- Designed to cut paper and plastic
Part #: MB-1080
- Solingen steel blade set may be resharpened
- Special wide-angle blade cuts heavy materials such as matteboard, plastic, and metal foil
- Transparent Lexan ® safety guard
- Blade lock
- Foot pedal for positive clamping