Product listing: Truline Preffered Pack All-in-One Sealer/Shrink Chamber Machine (PP-48ST) to Plastikoil PBS 1650 TKB Total Koil Binder (PBS-1650)
Part #: PP-48ST
- Seal Dimensions (L x W): 18.5 x 12
- Machine Dimensions (L x W x H): 50 x 26 x 45
- Max Film Width: 20"
- Max. Pkg. Height: 6"
- Product Rate: 4-6 ppm
Part #: WBRC-EC44
- Accommodates cut sheets up to 44" (1.1 m) wide.
- Designed to coat inkjet canvas and photo paper.
- Optional Mayer bar for coating other media such as fine art paper and vinyl.
- Easy to install, use and clean.
- Drip pan to collect excess coating.
Part #: 61577
- Pair of heavy-duty swivel casters with easy step-on locking brake.
- Reduces on-the-job injuries and enables all workers to move heavy rolls.
- User-friendly operation avoids costly and dangerous handling mistakes that damage media.
- Rugged construction ensures long lifter life.
- Single-person operation saves labor and time.
Part #: FDCT16M
- Guillotine cutter accurately cuts through paper stacks up to 3.15" high, up to 18.7" wide
- LED Laser cut line for pinpoint accuracy
- High-quality steel blade
- Front and rear safety covers
- Manual lever cutting arm
Part #: PL-227HP
- 27" Wide Lamination at 16 FPM
- Patented Rollers, Warm Up
- Laminates all film grades -10.0 mil 1 side or 2
- Lightening Quick, Sustainable Thermal Response
- Variable Speed Control, Reversible
Part #: Fletcher-F3100
- Wall-Mounted (stand accessory available seperately)
- Cuts foamboard, PVC and corrugated plastics up to 1/2" (12.7mm) thick
- Cuts hardboard (MDF) up to 3/32" (2.4mm)
- Scores glass and plastic up to 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Spring loaded cutting head assembly with interchangeable pillar post.
Part #: AAM-AIR-2000
- AAmstamp AIR-2000 automates your printing with a half ton (1,000 lbs.) of printing pressure.
- Digital Heat Controller for 1 degree controls 550w heater.
- Fast and convenient foil loading.
- Easy disposal of used foil through rear of the machine.
- Foot switch operated.
Part #: GFP-FT60
- Compared to expensive flatbed applicators:
- Lower Cost
- Dual Funtionality
- Faster Workflow
- Lightweight Strength and Durability
Part #: 0177487400
- Type: GBC AP2 Ultra Die Set
- Manufacturer: GBC (General Binding Corporation)
- Punching Pattern: GBC ColorCoil
- Pitch: 4:1 Pitch (0.2475)
- Hole Shape: Oversize Oval
Part #: XRN4400
- Aggressive adhesive, coupled with high pressure rollers, improves both transfer and bonding qualities
- Patented supplies allow quick and easy application changes
- Even, edge-to-edge adhesive application
- Environmentally safe
- Footprint: 51" x 19" x 17" (130cm x 49cm x 44cm)
Part #: 04DOCUPUNPB
- Type: DocuPunch Interchangeable Die Set
- Punching Pattern : Plastic Comb Binding
- Hole Shape: Rectangular
- Hole Size: 8mm x 3mm
- Part Number: 04DOCUPUNPB
Part #: HW-SPRINT
- Prints on media as narrow as .75 inch widths up to 8.5 inches.
- Versatile and economical solution.
- Appropriate for short- and medium-run label printing.
- Integrated gap sensors eliminate the need for pre-printed registration marks.
- Optional built-in cutting system available.
Part #: CPMASTERDASH
- Easy-to-use hand crank operation is simple and affordable.
- Removable receiving tray and magnetic guide rails make for easy mobility and tabletop use.
- Quickly change from perforating to scoring in seconds.
- Easily set Perf/Score depth control.
- 18" wide feed capacity.
Part #: MC-450-36
- 18" Belt width.
- Variable speed VFD drive from 0 to 75 FPM.
- Adjustable side guide rails in stainless steel 2" high.
- Emergency stop switch.
- 1/2 HP Drive motor.
Part #: RSL-2702S
- Laminates thermal and pressure sensitive films up to 27' wide at speeds up to 8.2' (2.5m) per minute
- Auto Off and Standby modes
- Document guides for straight feeding of material
- Rear cross cutter for removing laminated documents
- Digital speed and temperature controls
Part #: DA41534
- Quality German engineering ensures precision, durability and silent operation
- Designed to shred up to 8 sheets at once. The 41534 offers quick and easy destruction of confidential materials.
- 12" Feed opening for easy shredding of letter and legal sized paper
- CleanTEC Filtration eliminates up to 98% of the fine dust particles produced, providing improved air quality and promoting a healthier work environment
- Safe Technology offers revolutionary Verbal and Contact Emergency Shutdown System. In an emergency, simply yell "Stop" or tap the top cover for immediate shutdown.
Part #: FO0604
- Features automatic folding position setting.
- Folding patterns can be stored and recalled via touch screen.
- Fastest folding speed in its class.
- Automatic 3 roller friction feed system.
- The LED touch screen sets up 36 standard folds automatically at the touch of a button.
Part #: 60376
- Cuts all framing sheet materials easily
- Consistent perfect cuts
- Integral interchangeable tools
- One piece squaring arm
- Balanced weight to reduce user fatigue
Part #: AKVERSAMAC
- Extra-High Punch Capacity: Up to 55 sheets of 20lb paper per lift. (number of sheets depends on paper weight and punch die pattern)
- Industrial-Grade Punch Motor: Induction AC motor (400 W) with high heat resistant electromagnetic break, for years of trouble-free operation.
- Extra Wide 14" Single punching length with Open Ends: Enables easy punching for Legal size sheets, as well as even longer sheet sizes.
- Adjustable Depth Margin: Available for almost all punch dies, this key feature provides the correct punch margin depth for each element size.
- Interchangeable Die with Fully Disengageable Pins: Quickly and easily change from one punch pattern to another. Fully Disengageable Pins guarantee a clean punch for any paper size.
Part #: L701
- Print speed of up to 12 m/min (8 IPS).
- Compact form factor.
- Affordable cost without compromising quality.
- Works with label rolls or fanfold media.
- Professional output - crisp images and text.
Part #: HSM-1870
- Made in Germany. The high quality materials and proven HSM "Made in Germany" quality guarantee you are receiving a safe and durable machine – and also 3 years warranty.
- Solid steel cutting rollers with lifetime warranty. The induction-hardened, solid steel cutting rollers with a lifetime warranty can easily cope with staples and paper clips and guarantee durability.
- Drive and operating concept IntelligentDrive. The innovative drive and operating concept IntelligentDrive offers an increase in performance of up to 40 %. One of three operating modes can be selected as required: silent for particularly quiet operation, standard with an optimum throughput rate and low noise level and performance for maximum cutting and throughput performance.
- Operation via touch display. Intuitive operation and multi-language menu selection via the high resolution 4,3" touch display. Relevant information such as operating modes and status reports are displayed. Consumable material, machine and contact details can be called up.
- Intelligent paper jam prevention. Due to the intelligent paper jam prevention feature, the system recognises automatically and quickly whether too much paper has been fed in. The machine goes into reverse or increases the power temporarily and pulls the paper in.
Part #: 55-LM1650CL-01
- Type: Wide Format, Cold
- Speed: Variable, up to 23 ft/min (7m/min)
- Laminate Width: 64.96 in (1650 mm)
- Maximum Media Thickness: 0.57 in (14.48 mm)
- Power: 120 V / 60Hz, 0.5A, 25 Watts, CE Approved
Part #: P-3056
- Milling Cutter Technology. Protects the contents from being cut or damaged. Removes up to 3mm (1/8") of the envelope edge. The removed material is in the form of tiny chips, which are deposited in the waste bin. Creates a soft, feathered edge opening, which prevents paper cuts and gives easy access to the contents.
- Mixed Thickness Separator. This separator design ensures that only one envelope passes through the machine at a time maximizing separation and improving cut quality.
- High Speed. Opens up to 24,000 envelopes per hour. Opens mixed mail, from the smallest to the largest, completely. Opens up to 6mm (1/4") thick envelopes. Entire system built to handle large flats and envelopes.
- Simple and Reliable. High degree of operational reliability.
- Heavy Duty. Solid metal construction throughout. Made of steel using the highest quality of components. Has two motors for better performance and a longer life.
Part #: 255-C
- Easy set-up and low maintenance
- Labor saving 3" Aluminum Quick-Grip film shafts.
- Variable roller gap to 1"
- Single pressure adjustment
- 38" output height.
Part #: 60380
- Heavy-duty construction to withstand tough use in a production environment
- Quick payback through reduced waste and cutting time
- All tools fitted and instantly selectable
- Guaranteed for 5 years
- Materials Cut:
Part #: FB20
- Binds 10 to 350 sheets in 13-20 seconds
- Designed to work in concert with Foilfast and Powis Printer
- Graphical user interface
- Strip, hardcover and perfect binding
- 3.5 times faster than punch and bind
Part #: FlashCard
- User-Friendly LCD Control Panel: Easily set up jobs, use programmed settings, or create custom cuts
- Heavy Duty Quick-Change Cutting Cassettes: Standard 3.5" cassette cuts 10-up business cards.
- Double Friction Feed: Accurate feeding throughout job runs
- Programmed/Custom Jobs: 5 programmed jobs, up to 11 custom job settings
- Incredibly Accurate: Cutting tolerance of 0.1mm
Part #: TS-IID
- In-line batching at high speeds.
- Maximize press time and profit.
- Stop shortages and overages.
- Improve customer satisfaction .
Part #: T-200
- Heat/dwell & cool LED's indicate cycle operation of sealing mechanism.
- Patented Teflon ShieldTM increases Teflon life by 10 times, because the Teflon is only in contact with the heating element while sealing, the element stays clean and delivers a long service life.
- Tilting guard (Guard-switch) assembly cycle machine at the loading area, maximizing output and minimizing operator fatigue.
- Patented anti-jamming method ensures no attempts are made to seal obstructions in the seal area, especially fingers!
- Universal funnel attachment is standard allowing the operator to slide product directly into the bag.
Part #: PBS-1650
- Can bind books up to 350 books per hour
- Can bind books with coil diameters from 6 mm through 50 mm (1/8" to 1-7/8" book thickness)
- Comes complete with: Set of 21 Spine Formers and Photo Instructions.
- Can handle all available coil diameters.
- Vertical book placement can accommodate tabs or wider covers.