Akiles Modular Punches
Part #: FLEXIPUNCH-M
- High Volume Punching Capacity : The heavy duty manual punching mechanism can handle up to 25 sheets of 20lb paper per lift.
- Interchangeable Die Sets : You can easily change from one punching pattern to another. No tools are required and it only takes seconds to switch patterns.
- Fully Disengageable Punching Pins : The FlexiPunch-M allows punching of all paper sizes without partially punched holes at either end.
- Four Available Punching Patterns: Punching patterns are available for comb punching (rectangular holes), 2:1 pitch twin loop wire binding (square holes), 3:1 pitch twin loop wire binding (square holes) and 4:1 Pitch (0.2475") Round Hole Coil Binding.
- Adjustable Depth of Punch Margin Control : Available for all four punching dies, this feature allows you to adjust the distance of the punched holes from the edge of your document.
Part #: CBM650
- The CBM650 modular unit is designed to work as a stand alone unit, as well as a mounted module to one of our comb binding punches such as CombMac-24E, DuoMac and VersaMac.
- The unique ambidexterous design of CBM650 means its handle can be installed on either the left or right side, allowing an efficient operation whether you are left or right handed.
- User-friendly design and heavy-duty all metal construction guarantee maximum productivity and durability.
- Has unique ambidexterous design that allows the handle on either side
- 480 sheet binding capacity
Part #: WBM532
- Stand Alone Design : The WBM532 modular unit is designed to also work as a stand alone unit, thus no additional "holding device" is required.
- Open-ended Closing Channel : allows closing of wires in any length, including those wires longer than 14".
- Wire Closer Control : provides fast & accurate setup of the wire closer. Gradual adjustment guarantees a perfect wire closing result, regardless of the type of wire being used.
- Closing Mechanism : Vertical
- Built-in Wire Holder : holds the wire in position, so that punched sheets can be easily & quickly inserted into the duowire. Works with both 3:1 & 2:1 pitch wires.