Challenge Single Spindle Paper Drill
Also showing items for: challenge single hole paper drill
Part #: CH-HANDYDRILL
- 2-1/2" lift capacity in 4 different drill bit sizes (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"). Machine can be converted to a 2" maximum lift capacity for a wider range of available hole sizes (1/8" to 1/2").
- Safe to operate - Spindle motor automatically turns on when the pull-down lever is moved and automatically switches off when the lever returns to the up position.
- Conveniently located chip collector cups - Located around the spindle, they include a sight gauge to signify when the cups are full and need to be emptied. The cups also serve as safety covers with interlock switches. When removed to change the drill bit or to empty the paper chips, power to the motor is locked out until the cups are replaced.
- Adjustable backgauge stops - The backgauge includes 4 adjustable stops for drilling multiple hole pattern jobs. Just flip the switch and move your pile to the next setting.
- Adjustable Margins: Thumb screws easily lock the backguage to the drill table. To adjust the margins, simply loosen the screws and line-up the gauge with the dual scales located on the drill table. Hole locations can be drilled up to 2.5" margin from the edge of the paper.
Part #: CH-JFPAPERDRILL
- Convenient Foot Pedal Operation
- 2" Drilling Capacity: Drills up to 2" lifts of stock in a single stroke.
- 13 Hollow Drill Bit Sizes: Hole sizes range from 1/8" to 1/2" diameters.
- Auto - Trip Side Guide: For muliple hole patterns, the versatile backguage offers up to four adjustable stop locations (additonal adjustable stops sold separately). The auto-trip feature automatically releases the paper guide to advance to the next stop setting upon the completion of each stroke cycle.
- Adjustable Margins: Thumb screws easily lock the backgauge to the drill table. To adjust your margins simply loosen the screws and line up the gauge with the dual scales located on the drill table. Hole locations can be drilled up to a 4" margin from the edge of the paper.