Coil Crimping Tool
Part #: 7300551
- Ideal for use with GBC 0.2475 oval hole coil binding pattern.
- Works great for using 3:1 coil with the GBC Proclick Hole Pattern
- Necessary when binding documents with 0.400 pitch spiral coil
- GBC Part Number: 7300551 , 7300551 , 7300551G
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Part #: FinishACoilM
- U-shaped Alignment Channel Aides in conforming the spine of larger diameter documents to the coil's shape, for a faster and easier insertion
- Adjustable Roller mechanism For easier insertion of larger diameter coils
- Coil Crimpers included with every unit
- See-Through Coil Crimpers Compartment provides convenient storage and helps to ensure that your crimping pliers don't get lost.
- A Spiral Coil Diameter Scale Helps to verify the coil diameter size.
Part #: R4AKELCOIL
- Die Disengagement Pins: For a clean punch with multiple paper sizes.
- Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch-margin-depth for each coil size and maximizes the document's tear resistance.
- Open Punching Throat and Continuous Punching Guide: For an easy alignment and punching of longer documents.
- Side Margin Control: Provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Electric Roller Inserter (Foot Pedal Operated): Allows the free use of both hands and grants the operator complete rotating control of the roller. Drastically reduces time and costs by making the inserting surprisingly fast and easy.