Combing Machines for Paper
Part #: ALPHABIND-CM
- Punching Length : 12" with open throat for longer documents.
- High-Volume Punch Capacity : With its unique punching mechanism, you can punch up to 25 sheets of 20 lbs paper per lift.
- Binding Capacity : Up to 2".
- Die Disengagement Pins : Allows punching of all paper sizes without any partially punched holes.
- Depth Margin Control : Adjustable depth margins (4 steps) offers the best margin distance for each book size.
Part #: 7706171
- Highest expanded punch capacity: Punch 20% to 30% more pages than the competition to get the job done faster.
- Ergonomic design: Comfortable, two handed handle for smooth punching.
- Quick load comb fingers: Easier to load spines onto machines and easier to load paper on spines.
- On-Board Quick step instructions: Easy to follow graphic directions on machine to keep process simple.
- Color-coded spine guide: Find the right spine size for your document quickly.
Part #: 7706170A
- Manual binding machine function binds up to 160 sheets
- Low force manual operation punches up to 9 sheets at a time
- Punches and binds both letter size and oversize paper
- Use with comb spines up to 3/4" in size
- Punch/binding handle locks down for convenient, compact storage
Part #: FLEXIPUNCH-M
- High Volume Punching Capacity : The heavy duty manual punching mechanism can handle up to 25 sheets of 20lb paper per lift.
- Interchangeable Die Sets : You can easily change from one punching pattern to another. No tools are required and it only takes seconds to switch patterns.
- Fully Disengageable Punching Pins : The FlexiPunch-M allows punching of all paper sizes without partially punched holes at either end.
- Four Available Punching Patterns: Punching patterns are available for comb punching (rectangular holes), 2:1 pitch twin loop wire binding (square holes), 3:1 pitch twin loop wire binding (square holes) and 4:1 Pitch (0.2475") Round Hole Coil Binding.
- Adjustable Depth of Punch Margin Control : Available for all four punching dies, this feature allows you to adjust the distance of the punched holes from the edge of your document.