Coverbind Thermal Binding Machine
Also showing items for: coverbind kits
Part #: BINDOMATIC
- Step-by-step, easy to follow instructions are on every Bindomatic Accel Flex.
- The slide manually expands and contracts depending on your document size and quantity of covers in a binding cycle.
- Once a document is placed here, the binding plate reaches an optimal temperature to melt the glue strip in the cover, securely binding your pages.
- An indicator light, activated by a Coverbind cover, shows when the heating surface is on.
- Timer indicates how long the document needs to stay on the binding plate.
Part #: EZBookRepairKT
- Kit includes an Accel Flex Manual Thermal Binding Machine and enough FlexiCut sheets to re-bind close to 150 books with a 1" spine width.
- Repair irreplaceable publications, textbooks, and first editions.
- Repair a 1/4" document for just 50 cents - in virtually no time at all.
- Included glue sheets can be cut to any desired width, which means that you can take on any book size that needs repair.
- Ideal for schools and libraries.