Heavy Duty Coil Binding Machines
Part #: AKCOILMACER41
- A Professional, Easy-to-Use coil binder
- High Volume Punching Capacity - Extra wide 13" Single punching length, up to 17 sheets 20lb paper.
- Top Electric Roller Coil Inserter (Foot Pedal Operated) - This easy to use and durable roller makes coil inserting surprisingly fast and easy. It is strategically placed on the left side of the machine so your coil will clear the punch handle while you are inserting.
- Cast-Hardened Punching Mechanism - For more durability plus added strength to make punching much easier.
- Heavy Duty Design - Designed with CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering) technology for strength and durability.
Part #: Roll@coil
- Diameter Scale: Helps to verify the coil diameter.
- Diameter Selector: To best select the correct coil diameter size to the corresponding thickness of the document.
- Alignment Channel: Aides in conforming the spine of larger documents to the coil shape, for a faster and easier insertion.
- Electric Roller Inserter (Foot pedal operated): Allows the free use of both hands and grants the operator complete rotating control of the roller. Drastically reduces time and costs by making the inserting surprisingly fast and easy.
- Pitch Identifier: Verifies that the coil pitch matches that of the punched document.
Part #: TPC-4600
- Punches 44 hole pattern on 8.5" x 11" Letter sized stock and 46 hole pattern on A4 sized stock.
- Open-ended punch throat.
- 4-position punching depth adjustment.
- Heavy-duty, all-metal construction.
- Hollow ground dies.
Part #: FLEXIPUNCH-M
- High Volume Punching Capacity : The heavy duty manual punching mechanism can handle up to 25 sheets of 20lb paper per lift.
- Interchangeable Die Sets : You can easily change from one punching pattern to another. No tools are required and it only takes seconds to switch patterns.
- Fully Disengageable Punching Pins : The FlexiPunch-M allows punching of all paper sizes without partially punched holes at either end.
- Four Available Punching Patterns: Punching patterns are available for comb punching (rectangular holes), 2:1 pitch twin loop wire binding (square holes), 3:1 pitch twin loop wire binding (square holes) and 4:1 Pitch (0.2475") Round Hole Coil Binding.
- Adjustable Depth of Punch Margin Control : Available for all four punching dies, this feature allows you to adjust the distance of the punched holes from the edge of your document.
- Heavy Duty Punches Binding Machines
- Electric Coil Binding Inserter
- Binding Machines Coil Inserters
- Heavy Duty Coil Inserter
- Machine to Insert Binding Coil
- Heavy Duty Punch Machine
- Coil System
- Akiles Coil Inserter
- Akiles Coil Punch
- Binding Punch and Electric Coil Inserter
- Binding Machine Foot Control
- Cut Machines