Laminating Machine 10 Mil
Part #: LS960
- Maximum Document Size: 8.5" Wide
- Maximum Document Thickness: 9.2 mil
- Electric/Manual/Battery: Manual
- For Use With: 1.7 to 10 mil Roll Film;DL961
- Width: 15 7/8 inches
Part #: R4LAMIPHOTO
- Laminate up to 13" wide .
- Laminates up to 10mil .
- Simple Adjustable Temperature Setting.
- Quick 5 minute warm up time!
- Innovative Patented 4 Roller Heating System.
Part #: AKPROLAMPHOTO
- 6 Roller Thermal System (4 heated rollers + 2 Cold rollers) allows for a more professional, crystal-clear, bubble-free lamination finish.
- Advanced Photo-Ready technology provides a balanced heat dissipation during laminating process, making it perfect for laminating photographs and other hard-to-laminate materials.
- Variable speed & temperature control combination allows for a fast lamination of all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mils up to 10 mils) with the simple press of a button (no waiting period when changing thickness).
- Exclusive "Flex-Tite" System allows the rollers to adjust themselves and maintain the proper laminating pressure with different material thickness. Perfect for hot foiling and mounting.
- 8-bit Micro-Processor Control System precisely sets the exact temperature & speed for a fast, consistent and user-friendly laminating experience.
Part #: 5734801
- The best laminator for heavy office use.
- Unique AutoSense system detects pouch thickness and self-adjusts to the optimal laminating setting.
- Warms up in 30-60 seconds with InstaHeat technology.
- Rapid laminating speed up to 43" per minute.
- Laminates hot pouches up to 10 mil thick; as well as cold pouches.
Part #: iLamPlus
- LCD Control Panel. Easy to read display and control panel lets you fine tune the temperature settings.
- 10 mil pouches. Can laminate 3,5,7 and 10 mil pouches, up to 12.8" wide.
- Auto Shutoff. Automatically cools and shuts down the machine after usage, to prolong the life of your laminator
- Reverse Function. Reverse button easily clears misfed documents.
- Heated Silicon Rollers. Provides the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier.