Laminating Photo Paper
Part #: SWI-9515
- Highly durable and reliable 15" desktop rotary trimmer handles everyday cutting
- Ideal for trimming paper, presentations, photos, labels, laminated items and more
- The steel blade cuts up to 10 sheets of 20 lb. paper
- Alignment grid and dual scale (US and metric) ruler for precise measuring
- Sturdy, metal base and non-slip rubber feet keep trimmer in place while cutting for ease of use
Part #: FBF42
- Flexibility and Quality. Using photographic paper, card, laminated material or any kind of print, you can produce any book format from 50 x 50 mm / 2" x 2" up to 470 x 420 mm / 18.5" x 16.5" and you achieve an edge-to-edge panoramic view on each page. The book cover can be either a standard cover or a digitally printed custom made cover. In a matter of minutes you can create a beautiful, professional photo album yourself, saving time and adding more profit to your bottom line.
- For Photographic Professionals and Digital Printers. The Fastbind FotoMount F42 is a superior solution, designed specifically with the photographic studio, photo lab and professional photographer in mind. It also perfectly meets the needs of digital printers, copy shops and on-demand publishers who can offer premium photo albums to their customers.
- Easy to Use and Economical. The Fastbind FotoMount™ product line provides all the supplies needed to mount a photo album . With only two types of supplies you can manage all album sizes (up to 470 x 420 mm / 18.5" x 16.5" and 60 mm / 2.4-inch-thick): Fastbind FotoMount mounting sheets form the core of the book block and Fastbind FotoMount end sheets attach your book block to the cover.
- On-demand photo album binder.
- Albums open flat - 180 degrees.