Simple Book Binder Machine
Also showing items for: standard binder machine
Part #: BQ-160
- Easy Operation: Unlike other perfect binders, the BQ-160 requires little adjustment. A simple switch allows the operator to immediately select one of three binding modes: perfect binding with two way notching (for maximum book strength); perfect binding without notching (for very thin books); and padding. The notching, adhesive application and nipper clamping are all automatic. The only thing the operator needs to do is place a cover into position.
- Precision Engineering: The superior design of the BQ-160 for the cut sheet market lets the operator produce big machine quality without the complication, noise and residual paper dust of bigger perfect binders. Since the on-demand market primarily uses cut sheets and requires a clean operating environment, the BQ-160 is uniquely designed to meet these needs. Its two way notching of the book block provides twice as many notches for maximum adhesive penetration --- creating not only an extra strong bind, but a cleaner, quieter operating environment.
- Optimum Performance: Another unique feature of the BQ-160, commonly found on more expensive binders, is its dynamic nipper table which automatically senses and adjusts to the size of the book. This not only produces a strong, square bind every time, but simplifies operation as well. A cover detection sensor prevents the unit from cycling until a cover is positioned, minimizing waste and maximizing productivity. Whether you're looking to move up from a table-top binder, or want to bring your binding in-house to improve your turnaround and increase your profitability, the Standard BQ-160 Perfect Binder is the perfect choice.
- Simple Operator Controls: With no complicated adjustments, the BQ-160's userfriendly design couldn't be easier.
- Clean Operation: An efficient paper dust vacuum system keeps the environment clean and helps insure a consistently strong bind. An extra large paper dust bag is fully enclosed, but easily accessed and detached for cleaning and emptying.
Part #: BQ-P60
- Easy operation: The display Indicator lamps on the operating panel guide you through the simple operating steps
- High productivity: 180 books/hour
- Professional binding quality: A cover is glued to the book spine and then clamped to create an attractive finished appearance
- Flexible binding styles: Choose from three different binding styles -- Binding with cover, Binding with tape, or Pad binding
- Comfortable operation: An integrated smoke extractor and filter system is a standard feature to clean the air and remove any glue odors from office environments