Standard Perfect Binding Machine
Part #: BQ-160
- Easy Operation: Unlike other perfect binders, the BQ-160 requires little adjustment. A simple switch allows the operator to immediately select one of three binding modes: perfect binding with two way notching (for maximum book strength); perfect binding without notching (for very thin books); and padding. The notching, adhesive application and nipper clamping are all automatic. The only thing the operator needs to do is place a cover into position.
- Precision Engineering: The superior design of the BQ-160 for the cut sheet market lets the operator produce big machine quality without the complication, noise and residual paper dust of bigger perfect binders. Since the on-demand market primarily uses cut sheets and requires a clean operating environment, the BQ-160 is uniquely designed to meet these needs. Its two way notching of the book block provides twice as many notches for maximum adhesive penetration --- creating not only an extra strong bind, but a cleaner, quieter operating environment.
- Optimum Performance: Another unique feature of the BQ-160, commonly found on more expensive binders, is its dynamic nipper table which automatically senses and adjusts to the size of the book. This not only produces a strong, square bind every time, but simplifies operation as well. A cover detection sensor prevents the unit from cycling until a cover is positioned, minimizing waste and maximizing productivity. Whether you're looking to move up from a table-top binder, or want to bring your binding in-house to improve your turnaround and increase your profitability, the Standard BQ-160 Perfect Binder is the perfect choice.
- Simple Operator Controls: With no complicated adjustments, the BQ-160's userfriendly design couldn't be easier.
- Clean Operation: An efficient paper dust vacuum system keeps the environment clean and helps insure a consistently strong bind. An extra large paper dust bag is fully enclosed, but easily accessed and detached for cleaning and emptying.
Part #: CoilMac-ECP41
- 5 Disengageable Punch Pins: Specially designed disengageable positions guarantee a clean punch with most standard paper sizes.
- Side Margin Control: Provides and evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Depth Margin Control: 4 settings provide the perfect punch margin depth for different coil sizes.
- Punching & Inserting Switch.
- Foot Pedal Operation: Allows the free use of both hands, with full control of punching and inserting.
Part #: BQ-P60
- Easy operation: The display Indicator lamps on the operating panel guide you through the simple operating steps
- High productivity: 180 books/hour
- Professional binding quality: A cover is glued to the book spine and then clamped to create an attractive finished appearance
- Flexible binding styles: Choose from three different binding styles -- Binding with cover, Binding with tape, or Pad binding
- Comfortable operation: An integrated smoke extractor and filter system is a standard feature to clean the air and remove any glue odors from office environments
Part #: CEZCREASER
- Offers a reliable top-load friction paper feed.
- Rotary actuated impact creasing.
- Automated Distance Recognition allows auto setups for your most common creases and corresponding folds, including perfect bind.
- Comes standard with rotary perf wheel assembly.
- Optional micro-perf and score wheel assemblies are available.
Part #: FBC400
- Two Alignment Guides. Fastbind’s C400 is specially designed to crease soft book covers for perfect binding, spread prints for Fotomount binding and cards for on-demand publishing. With two alignment guides, you can make two different setups, for example, to fold a letter-size sheet along three lines, or the make the standard four creases for soft book covers.
- Adjustable Creasing Power. Although manually operated, you can adjust the C400 to consistently give a deeper or shallower crease using the adjusters located under the creasing bar.
- Manual Creasing Machine.
- 1-4 Creases with One Setup.
- Precise Creases.
Part #: 023-0038
- Anti Blocking System prevents staple jams.
- Bypass system prevents overlap of staple legs when stapling smaller quantities.
- 17 3/4" in length and has a throat depth of 9 7/8" which makes it perfect for binding booklets as well as heavyduty stapling.
- Dual staple guide encases the staples and provides superior performance and reliability.
- Rotating anvil for bypass or parallel stapling.