Sorry, but ASG FL-1120 44" Wide Format Hot Roll Laminator is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
ASG FL-1120 44" Wide Format Hot Roll Laminator
- Max. Laminating Width: 44? / 1120mm
- Max. Laminating Speed: (118? / min.) 3m / min.
- Max. Laminating Thickness: 1/8?
- Max. Film Gauge: 10 mil
- Mounting: Up to 3/16?
- Dimensions: 62?W x 23.5?D x 50.7?H
- Weight: 308lb.
- Power Source: 220 - 240V~ 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 3000W (230V)
- Input Current: 13A (230V)
- Laminating Method: Hot & Cold Laminating
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer on Parts, 90 Day on Labor
ASG FL-1120 Wide-Format Laminator Review
If your workplace needs a wide-format laminator, there’s one you should definitely check out: the ASG FL-1120. It’s one machine that has just about everything you’ll need. But don’t take out word for it – check out this review of the device which includes the grade we gave it.
- The FL-1120 is perfect for all of your large projects. This machine can laminate items that are up to 44 inches wide so it can be use for blueprints, trade show graphics, point-of-purchase displays, maps, and much more.
- This device is able to process your work very quickly. It can laminate a document that’s 118 inches long in just 3 minutes – that’s almost 10 feet of material. This is definitely one machine that would be good to have around in case you need to quickly produce high-quality work.
- The FL-1120 can handle different thicknesses of laminating film so you’ll be able to choose the right material for your project. You can work with film that’s from 1 to 10 mil thick so your document will have all the protection it needs. Mounting boards are also compatible with this device as long as they’re no more than 3/16” thick.
- This laminator can process documents on both hot and cold settings. The hot settings will give you a crystal clear product while the cold setting is perfect for thermally sensitive items, such as ink-jet printouts.
- The FL-1120 has a number of features that make it user-friendly while also ensuring your work will look its best. There’s an LCD read-out on the front of the device that makes it easy to monitor the device’s progress. Meanwhile, a back cutter makes it a snap to retrieve your work once it’s done. This machine also has 10 different speed settings and an adjustable temperature control, plus you can tweak the roller pressure.
- One thing to keep in mind about this machine is that it’s very large. Its dimensions are approximately 62” (width) x 24” (depth) x 51” (height) so you’ll need to have a big area for it in your workspace. There are casters on the bottom of this machine’s stand so moving it around is possible. Just be careful when doing so since this device weighs just over 300 pounds.
- The FL-1120 comes with a parts warranty that’s good for up to a year. Labor is covered for 90 days.
Final grade: A-. Although ASG isn’t perhaps as well-known as some other manufacturers (i.e. GBC, Royal Sovereign), they’ve nonetheless made a first-rate wide-format laminator. The FL-1120 has just about all of the features that makes this kind of product great from its excellent laminating width to its ability to handle both hot and cold processes. This machine will help you produce high-quality work quickly and you’ll be able to use mounting boards in addition to thin and thick laminating film. You’ll just want to remember that this is a large device and make room for it as necessary. So take a look at the FL-1120 today so you can determine if this is the right laminator for your workplace.