Avery 1-1/2" Black Economy Showcase View Binders 12pk - 19650
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Avery 1/2" Black Economy Showcase View Binders 12pk - 19550||AVE-19550|
|Avery 1" Black Economy Showcase View Binders 12pk - 19600||AVE-19600|
|Avery 2" Black Economy Showcase View Binders 12pk - 19700||AVE-19700|
|Avery 3" Black Economy Showcase View Binders 12pk - 19750||AVE-19750|
- Binder Type: Avery Showcase Economy View Binders
- Ring Type: Round Ring
- Color: Black
- Ring Size: 1-1/2"
- Sheet Capacity: Approx. 275 Sheets (20# Bond)
- Label Holder: n/a (Insertable Spine)
- Locking Rings: No
- Pockets: Yes
- Quantity: 12 Binders Per Carton
- UPC: 077711196506
- Part Number: AVE-19650, 19650
- Samsill Green Value Round Ring Storage Binder - 12pk
Starting At: $41.60
- C-Line 8.5" x 11" Clipboard Folder
Starting At: $2.47
- Cardinal Black Sealed Vinyl Clip Folder with Pad - 12pk
Starting At: $88.50
- Acco Light Blue PRESSTEX Hanging Data Binders
Starting At: $8.02
- C-Line Clear Memory Book Page Protectors
Starting At: $10.39
- C-Line Reinforced Edge Shop Ticket Holders - 25pk
Starting At: $12.49
- C-Line Self Adhesive Ring Binder Labels - 12pk
Starting At: $3.09
These are Avery Economy Showcase View Binders!
These binders have the rings connected to the back cover and not in the center—that’s the only difference between these and normal economy binders, so now I will show you the video for those.
They come in several sizes ranging from 1/2 an inch to 3 inches.
The non view binder is quite simple, though there is an option for a label holder on the side.
The view binders have a clear plastic cover in which you can slip in an page—or pages, and you can do this on the front, back, and side.
The rings on these binders are round.
There is a pocket on the inside of both covers, perfect to fit 8.5 x 11 inch paper.
Use the side tabs to open the binding rings and insert your 3 hole punched pages, the amount of pages you can hold depends on the size binder you purchase.
You can press on the center ring to close them up, or push the tabs in.