Avery 1/2" Navy Blue Flexi-View Round Ring Binders 12pk - 15766
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Avery 1" Navy Blue Flexi-View Round Ring Binders 12pk - 17685||AVE-17685|
|Avery 1.5" Navy Blue Flexi-View Round Ring Binders 12pk - 17638||AVE-17638|
- Preprinted colorful frame accents your title page
- Durable, non-stick polypropylene material won't lift print
- 1/2" round rings hold 100 pages securely
- Customize tabs with a free template from avery.com
- Samsill Green Value Round Ring Storage Binder - 12pk
Starting At: $41.19
- C-Line 8.5" x 11" Clipboard Folder
Starting At: $2.79
- Cardinal Black Sealed Vinyl Clip Folder with Pad - 12pk
Starting At: $134.89
- Acco Light Blue PRESSTEX Hanging Data Binders
Starting At: $9.39
- C-Line Clear Memory Book Page Protectors
Starting At: $10.39
- C-Line Reinforced Edge Shop Ticket Holders - 25pk
Starting At: $13.49
- C-Line Self Adhesive Ring Binder Labels - 12pk
Starting At: $3.09
- Binder Type: Avery Flexi-View Binders
- Ring Type: Round Ring
- Color: Navy Blue
- Ring Size: 1/2"
- Sheet Capacity: Approx. 100 Sheets (20# Bond)
- Label Holder: No
- Locking Rings: No
- Pockets: No
- Quantity: 12 Binders Per Carton
- UPC: 077711157668
- Part Number: AVE-15766, 15766
These are Flexible Ring Binders by Avery!
There are two kinds of Avery flexible binders, first we’ll show the flexi-view.
Opening it up, you will see a single pocket in the back to fit an 8.5 x 11 inch sheet or smaller into.
On the pocket is a business card, it took a while to get one on, but it fits nicely.
You can use the tabs to open the rings and insert your pages. Close them with the tabs again, or push the center rings together.
And here is a nice look at the striped pattern on the back.
It has a clear cover and a spot to insert a single page as a title sheet.
Next is the simple flexible binder.
It lays flatter than the other kind, but has no pockets, and insert pages into the binding functions just like any other binder of its type.
You can also insert a cover page, but this one is a pretty tight fit—at least you know it won’t fall out!
They are a nice, transparent plastic binder, great for keeping papers.