- Conveniently stores CDs in a three-ring binder
- Acid free and archival safe, won't lift print off your CDs
- Special liner prevents scratches on delicate CDs
- Top flap keeps CD secure in its pocket
- Each page holds four CDs
- UPC: 077711752634
- Part Number: AVE-75263, 75263
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let’s have a look at Avery’s CD Pages. Whether you’re in the mood for music or you need sales figures from past fiscal years, it’s easy to find the disc that you need with the help of Avery CD/DVD pages. They slip right into this protective sleeve; 5 sleeves for every pack and each sleeve has a special liner that protects against scratches and holds it in nice and snug with a flap on the top. Each page is 3-hole punched for convenient storage in a standard 3-ring notebook. It’s made with an acid-free archival safe translucent material that won’t lift prints off your CDs or CD booklets so your way’s always clear to find the right music, data, photos or any other CD/DVD that suits your mood. Those are the Avery CD pages. For more demos, reviews and how to’s, check out MyBinding.com.