Best-Rite 1" x 36" Natural Cork Bulletin Bars - 12pk
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Best-Rite 1" x 12" Natural Cork Bulletin Bars - 12pk||558-1|
|Best-Rite 1" x 24" Natural Cork Bulletin Bars - 12pk||558-2|
|Best-Rite 1" x 48" Natural Cork Bulletin Bars - 12pk||558-4|
- Size: 1" x 36"
- Surface : Cork
- Surface Color : Tan
- Frame Style : Satin aluminum extrusion
- Accessories : Push pins
- Features : Magnets or double-sided adhesive tape
- Part Number: 558-3
- Best-Rite Rubber Tak Bulletin Board with Aluminum Trim
Starting At: $45.35
- Quartet IQ Mobile Whiteboard
Starting At: $18.99
- Quartet Infinity Magnetic White Glass Dry-Erase Cubicle Boards
Starting At: $91.59
- Wood Framed Black Chalkboards
Starting At: $13.65
- MasterVision Interactive Whiteboard
Starting At: $1,874.52
- Quartet Wall or Ceiling Mount Projection Screen
Starting At: $153.09
These are Best-Rite Natural Cork Bulletin Bars!
They come with 40 push pins, plenty of sticky-back magnets, and a gamut of double sided adhesive tape.
It’s a simple, yet attractive bar, made of a solid aluminum frame and a high quality cork strip.
It’s perfect for hanging papers up, or maps, using push pins.
When you remove a pin, the hole begins to collapse to a point that it was almost like it wasn’t there.
Really the only trouble with these bars is that they have no end pieces, so the cork just slides out.
Best-Rite sells separate end stops to solve this problem, and other accessories.
If you want to put them next to each other, then apply some extra pressure to the cork and they fit together pretty well.
To apply the permanent adhesive, remove the protective paper and stick it firmly onto the bar. The process is similar to the magnets. Apply as many as required.