Medium Duty 3 Hole Punches
These convenient three-hole punches are awesome for small office, home office and regular business use. We call these punches "medium duty" because they are made stronger and are designed to handle more sheets at a time than smaller personal units available on the market. They are designed for semi regular usage and are great if you often store sheets, documents or reports in ring binders. However, punching large volumes of paper is really best suited for a heavy duty punch, a paper drill or a modular die binding system. Check out the medium duty systems listed below and feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: PP2220
- Product Type: Manual Hole Punch
- Number of Punch Heads: 3
- Paper Punch Capacity: 20 Sheet
- Punch Size: 9/32"
Part #: MP50
- 40 sheet 3-hole punch with padded handle for a more comfortable punching experience
- Punches through up to 40 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper
- Padded handle cushions hands for easier punching of stacks of paper
- Oversized handle for easy open handed punching