Medium Duty 3 Hole Punches
These convenient three-hole punches are awesome for small office, home office and regular business use. We call these punches "medium duty" because they are made stronger and are designed to handle more sheets at a time than smaller personal units available on the market. They are designed for semi regular usage and are great if you often store sheets, documents or reports in ring binders. However, punching large volumes of paper is really best suited for a heavy duty punch, a paper drill or a modular die binding system. Check out the medium duty systems listed below and feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: SWI-74037
- 11" Punching Width
- 3 Hole Punching Pattern
- 10 Sheet Punching Capacity
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
Part #: SWI-74020
- Durable, all-metal construction
- Fully adjustable punch heads
- 11 Sheet Punching Capacity
- Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Starting At:Choose Sizes Below
- Color: 3 Stylish Design Available Gray/White, Black/Gold and Navy/Gold
- Patented pin technology manually punches precise 9/32" holes.
- Adjustable centers let you punch 2 or 3 holes.
- Punches up to 10 sheets of paper at a time.