For most people, thinking of a stapler brings memories of big heavy metal model that used to sit on your elementary school teacher's desk. However, the staplers on this page are a little bit different. Sometimes called hand tackers these hand grip units are ideal for applications such as sewing. However, you don't have to be seamstress to use one of these. Some people prefer the ergonomic feel to this style of stapler where you squeeze the handle together like a pair of scissors instead of hitting the top like a hammer. Check them out and let us know if you have any questions.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: SWI-09901
- Soft grip materials and contours for handheld comfort and precision stapling control
- Compact design for go anywhere convenience
- All-metal stapling mechanism for reliable and consistent long-term performance
- Integrated safety loop for security cable applications in high-traffic environments
Part #: BOSP3-CHROME
- Staple Capacity: 208 Staples
- Staple Size: 1/4"
- Throat Depth: 2.50"
- Media Capacity: 25 Sheets