- Three temperature settings for cold laminating, 3 mil and 5 mil pouches.
- Laminates photos, documents and crafts up to 9.5" wide
- Flash Heat Technology is ready in just 120 seconds.
- Auto shutoff after 60 minutes of inactivity.
- Digital Control system with audible alerts.
- Jam Release lever for fast clearing of misfeed documents
- Outfeed tray catches laminted sheets to help reduce curling
- Built-in carry handle provides easy portabiltiy
- Integrated cord wrap
- Corner punch rounds the sharp edges of laminated documents and provides a more professional finish
- UPC: 77914056478
- Part Number: LAM95
Reviewed on 9/11/2015
For the price, this laminator works very well. It is easy to use and gives good results
Hey there, welcome to MyBinding video. Let’s check out Black and Decker Flash Pro, a 9.5 inch thermal laminator that works with both hot and cold lamination. There’s a snazzy control panel on the corner and you choose between cold and hot 3 and 5 mil and this is a corner rounder for that special touch on a special project. It’s built for the home and small office. It’s great for crafting and keepsakes. This is a pouch laminator so you slide your project into the laminating pouch and that goes into the front of the machine. We always recommend you use carriers with pouch laminating. The feeder opening is 9.5 inches wide so it can handle any standard size document or smaller. It laminates up to 24 inches per minute and has about a 1 minute warm up time so that home or small office that has the occasional yet regular need for laminating items, this could be a great bet. Works with smaller items too like nametags and keepsakes. The cold laminating settings allows you to work with heat sensitive documents such as photos or artwork or inks that may transfer. The built-in corner rounder allows for you to cut corners quite literally making your documents look that much more special. There it is, that’s the Black and Decker Flash Pro 9.5 inch Laminator. For more demos, reviews and how to’s, check out MyBinding.com.
You Save: 50%
You Save: 52%
You Save: 64%
You Save: 53%
You Save: 29%