With these stand-up desks from Victor Technology, you can improve the comfort of the workplace. With these standing desks or desk converters from Victor Technology, you may give your workstation a completely new perspective. Standing desks are great for adding a bit extra activity to your daily routine because they allow you to stand at your desk and use your PC in a comfortable and ergonomic way.
According to your preferred height, you can easily raise or lower the surface thanks to the gas strut construction, and the curved shape gives most work settings a contemporary feel. To create an ergonomic and useful workspace for yourself, add a standing desk or a desk converter to your workstation. A computer and mouse may be used with ease on the spacious work surfaces, which also swivel to encourage movement. The computer screen is raised on a monitor riser for convenient viewing. This Victor Technology stand-up desk converters allows you to choose the ideal position to suit your individual tastes with to a height-adjustment lever.
Part #: DCX110
- Perfect for laptop users (or single monitor) looking to increase productivity and energy with a standing desk.
- Work surface measures 28.75” wide by 18.5” deep, providing plenty of space for laptop or single monitor users. Raises from 2.6” at lowest point up to 16” above the table/desk.
- Easily adjust from sitting to standing in one smooth motion with gas spring piston. Squeeze lever to raise and lower desk converter.
- Perfect for dorm rooms, bedrooms, and small offices.
Part #: DC400
- Independent height adjustment of monitors
- Safety sensor stops movement of work surface when obstacles are detected underneath it
- Sturdy construction and built to last
- No clamping, mounting, bolting, or attachments of any kind required.
Part #: DC350A
- Dual monitor sit-stand desk converter allows for correct ergonomic posture while working
- Modern, black and silver desk workstation features a sleek wood construction
- Gas strut design allows adjustable desk and computer monitor height with the twist of a knob
- Transforms any sit-down desk into either a sitting or standing desk
Part #: DC200
- Transforms Any Sit Down Desk Into A Stand-Up Desk (Does Not Lower To The Sitting Position)
- Custom Height Lever
- Sturdy Construction With Steel Base
- Work Surface Rotates To Promote More Movement, But Can Be Locked If No Movement Is Preferred