C-Line Assorted Two-Pocket Poly Portfolio Folder with Three-Hole Punch 1pk - CLI-33930
- Features three-hole punching for secure storage in standard 3-ring binders
- Cut-outs at the top and bottom keep portfolio from being caught in binder open-close mechanism
- Assorted primary colors include red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and black
- This product will be cheerfully replaced with one of equal value if defective in materials, manufacturing or packaging at the time of purchase. Except for such replacement, this product is sold without warranty or liability even though defect, damage or loss is caused by negligence or other fault.
- Size: Letter Size
- Color: Assorted: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple and Black.
- Quantity: 1 Poly Port
- Part Number: CLI-33930
These are C-Line Two-Pocket Poly Portfolios with Three-Hole Punch!
They are a plastic folder with two pockets to easily store loose pages up to 8.5/11 inches in size.
The special thing about these folders is that they fit into your 3 ring binders. Simply open you the rings and fit them into the holes of the folder. When you use a standard binder, the folder will extrude from the side about a centimeter, so it is recommended to use oversized binders to avoid this.
You can find these in several bright colors.
If you look closely you will also notice that they are semi transparent, but barely.
Because they are plastic they can take a bit more of a beating compared to it’s card stock counterparts.