- Durable, archival quality polypropylene
- Features sewn edges, accordion-style gusset and elastic closure
- Stores up to 11 x 8 1/2 document
- Stylish plaid display
- Holds up to 500 sheets
- Global Product Type: Document Case
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0 %
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %
- Sheet Protector Type: Sheets
- UPC: 038944585123
- Part Number: CL-58512
Reviewed on 8/21/2015
Holds over 5lbs of heavy transparencies (letter-sized)...binder was well made & has a good feel...Im glad I got a good discount...its also waterproof...would recommend for heavy items.
This is the C-Line Extra Large Document Case!
It is held closed by a stretchy strap, and undoing allows for some magical moments of holding lots of paper. And I mean a lot—about two reams of paper…that’s 1000 sheets. Though with that many pages, I can’t guarantee that the strap will hold closed—that’s probably why C-Line only says it holds 500.
In the front, under the cover, is two business card sized slots for convenient labeling, or for holding your schedule.
It’s made of both plastic and fabric, although it’s an artificial fiber used, but it’s weaved nonetheless.
It comes in patterns like this, and also other solid colors.
You Save: 15%
You Save: 11%
You Save: 20%
You Save: 9%
You Save: 11%