- Flap keeps documents secure
- Letter or legal sized
- Holds up to 200 sheets
- Global Product Type: Sheet Protectors
- Load Orientation: Tuck-In Flap
- Number of Holes Punched:3
- Thickness/Grade: Standard
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0 %
- Insert Size: 11 x 8 1/2
- Sheet Protector Type: Ring Binder
- Material(s): Vinyl
- Finish: Clear
- Number of Tabs: 0
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %
- Quantity: 10 Per box
- UPC: 038944610276
- Part Number: CL-61027
This is the C-Line Super Capacity 200 Sheet Protector with Flap!
It has a large flap at the top that opens up so you can insert your pages in.
When fitting in a smaller amount of pages, you’ll have to wiggle them under the folded sides, and your pages won’t fit properly when the flap is close.
However, that problem seems to go away with a larger amount of pages. Now the flap closes nicely and your pages stay straight. And it fits nicely in a three ring binder.
But it may extrude out the side of your binder.
And the ends of your pages are exposed, this allows for the protector to fold, though.
Now, after several back and forth motions—with 200 sheets in it—the flap comes undone and the pages begin to come out, which means you may need to once in a while push it all back.
You Save: 7%
You Save: 9%
You Save: 3%
You Save: 12%