Carl CR-B12 12" Ring Binding System for 3:1 Spiral Coil - CR-B12
Make thinner coil-bound books quickly and affordably with the CR-B12 Ring Binding System from Carl Manufacturing. This little coil binding machine punches square holes in a 3:1 pitch with 3 holes per inch, and up to about 5 sheets at a time, depending on the paper stock. It is compatible with these 3:1 coil spines that come in several colors. The Carl CR-B12 is capable of binding up to a 12" binding edge, making it great for A4 and letter-size 11" binding edges. This is a great small coil binder for craft and hobby users who enjoy making occasional personalized books.
- Compatible with 3:1 pitch plastic coil/spiral bindings
- Maximum binding size of up to 12"
- Punches 5 sheets at a time (20# bond paper)
- Punches square shaped binding holes
- Suitable for both A4 and 11" letter size paper
- Accommodates paper up to 0.4mm thick
- Paper Punch Capacity: 5 sheets
- Length: 12"
- Maximum Binding Size: 12" (304.8mm) . Suitable for both A4/297mm and Letter/11" size paper
- Number of Holes (Maximum Binding Size): 36 Holes
- Pitch: 3:1
- Compatible Supplies: 3:1 Coil Spines
- Maximum Paper Thickness: 0.4mm/0.016"
- Unsuitable Type of Paper: Thin papers, Japanese papers, Fluffy papers, Stiff papers, Thicker than maximum paper thickness, Papers with sticky objects such as stickers
- Color: Green
- SKU: CR-B12