Clamco 4L High Performance L-Bar Sealer with Manually Actuated Closer
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Clamco 4L High Performance L-Bar Sealer with Pneumatic Actuated Closer||04PACDEM4LBP|
|Scrap Take-Up Wheel for L-Bar Sealers||04PACSTW|
The Clamco 4L heavy duty L-bar sealers can be used with a wide range of films due to their precise temperature and speed controls. These dependable L-bar sealers are equipped with a sealing arm that works manually, pneumatically. The robust design of the Clamco systems provides the framework for greater productivity and ensures consistently strong seals.
The use of integrated application-specific controls allow for easy and fast operator set-up and provide years of trouble-free operation. The Clamco L-bar sealers offer a hot knife seal bar option for sealing PVC and polyethylene films. In addition to the temperature control, the Clamco L-Bar sealer has dwell control for continued seal time under pressure, and speed control for the product power take-away conveyor. The Clamco system also has a convenient adjustable height control for the power take-away conveyor to provide smooth product transfer.
The Clamco heavy duty L-bar sealers are 24/7 machines that minimize maintenance, provide consistently strong seals and can be used with a wide range of films.
- Operating Features
- Power take-away conveyor for automatically transporting the product from the seal area
- Heavy duty frame construction provides 24/7 operation
- Easy-to-use operator controls enhance operator effectiveness
- Independent dwell control allows flexibility for utilizing a wide range of films
- Sealing Features
- Large dual magnetic hold down ensures a consistent seal pressure
- Height adjustable, heavy duty seal head with stainless steel film clamps
- Unique temperature control provides consistent seals and longer wire life
- Spring tension adjustment enhances seal arm counterbalance and return speed
- Pin perforation wheels allow for ventilation and excellent shrink
- Set-up Features
- Lower Film Cradle gives the machine a smaller footprint
- Safety Features
- Cycle start button for operator safety
- Locking casters for safety and stability
- CE compliant design for enhanced troubleshooting
- Made in the USA.
- 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Seal Length (End): 19"
- Seal Length (Side): 22"
- Maximum Film Width: 24"
- Overall Length: 35"
- Overall Width: 27.5"
- Overall Height: 36"
- Electrical: 220 Volt, 10 amp, 1 Ph
- Shipping Weight: 450 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty