Sorry, but Count PS-10 Rotary Numbering Machine is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $7,815.00
Your Price: $1,175.00
Count PS-10 Rotary Numbering Machine
Count / Pierce Engineering take the numbering machine industry to a more advanced level of technology with the PS-10 model. The Count PS-10 is the ultimate high production, quality rotary numbering system, loaded with features found in no competitor's machine. The Count PS-10 gives you greater versatility while dramatically improving your numbering production capability. The Count PS-10 features a continuously running main shaft, allowing numbering speeds up to a stunning 10,000 sheets per hour, regardless of the number of print-heads. With a twenty four head set-up, you can produce up to an astonishing 240,000 quality numbers per hour! This translates into greater productivity for your numbering operation, and a substantial improvement to your bottom line.
Please Note: This specific machine will take up to 2 weeks to ship. If you're in need of a quicker delivery time, please call us toll free at 1-800-944-4573 or email us at [email protected]
- Air feed "Bottom Suction" Rotary number, perforating and scoring machine
- Equiped with (1) Holding RIng with cam finger, (1) straight wheel rotary printhead, (1) perf and (1) score assembly
- Speed up to 20,000 sheets per hour: Higher production level, depending on job requirements
- Up to 24 Heads: Increase productivity, multiple up numbering in a single pass and more importantly; the numbering speed is not affected by the number of printheads
- Oscillating Ink Roller System: Superior image quality, more economical to use by using the ink off your shelf, or match to PMS color
- Large Split Holding Ring (18.86" cir): Full bleed 11" x 17" and (A3) with flexible number placement
- Electronic Repeat: 0-99, with the adaptability to the same number on consecutive sheets
- Print Position Adjustment: Fast, easy set-up with the flexibility to adjust numbers on the run
- Simplified Controls: User friendly operation with all controls easily accessible
- Sheets Counter: Factory installed, 8 digit LCD
- Automatic Bottom-of-Pile Air Suction Feed: Top loading for continuous operation and greater productivity
- Base with Three Individual Pumps: Separate pumps control the pneumatics, vacuum, and sheets separation air flow, all contained in base unit
- Lift out Perforating, Scoring Slitting Assembly: Combine any and all operations for one-pass finishing with truly professional results plus a large selection of blades
- Impression Adjustment: Precise pressure adjustment from single sheet to multiple sets plus independent side-to-side
- 90 Days Warranty
- Size: 62" L x 32" W x 48" H
- Weight: 370lbs.
- Sheet Size: Min 4 1/2" x 5", Max. 17 1/2" x 23"
- Power Requirement: 110/1 standard, other voltages optional
- Speed: Numbering up to 10,000 sheets per hour - perf, slit, score only up to 20,000 sheets per hour
- Number of Heads: Up to 7 straight or 5 convex per holding ring - Max 42
- Number of Holding Rings: Up to 6
- Minimum Spacing between Heads on Same Holding Ring: 1.82" parallel, 2.75" convex
- Maximum Spacing between Heads on Same Holding Ring: 17" parallel, 16.1" convex
- Minimum Spacing of Adjacent Parallel Heads: 2.875"
- Minimum Spacing of Adjacent Convex Heads: 2.375"
- Specifications are suject to change without notice
- Worldwide Patents pending
- Made in U.S.A.
- Warranty: 90 Days
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers