Sorry, but CountCoat GT 15" UV Roller Coating Machine is no longer available to buy.
CountCoat GT 15" UV Roller Coating Machine
The CountCoat GT is a premier UV Roller Coater made with innovative design, durable materials and quality workmanship, offering a user friendly interface, flexibility, and speed. The CountCoat UV Roller Coater is ideal for printing and finishing shops doing a multitude of jobs who require a machine with a small footprint and even smaller price tag. Easy to operate, the CountCoat allows for variable thickness control which makes learning to run this machine surprisingly easy. With variable speeds up to 1,800 sheets per hour, the low maintenance ultra-violet cured coating system found in the CountCoat will provide the consistency you expect from a high performance UV Roller coater. The CountCoat offers one of the best warranties in the industry by covering electrical and mechanical parts for one year. Contact MyBinding today to learn how Count's CountCoat GT UV Roller Coating Machine can improve production in your print finishing operation today.
Please Note: This specific machine will take up to 2 weeks to ship. If you're in need of a quicker delivery time, please call us toll free at 1-800-944-4573 or email us at [email protected]
- Very Affordable with a small footprint
- Easy track belt guide system
- Light Diffusing air flow grate with added light shields for safe operation.
- Low maintenance ultra-violet cured coating system that produces a high quality finish to digitally produced media.
- Variable speed of up to 3000 sheets per hour.
- Easy Clean Stainless Steel UV Capture Trays
- Easy to operate and allows for variable coating thickness control.
- Coats stocks from 157 gsm (60# cover/7.4 pt) to 385 gsm (146 # cover/18 pt)
- Maximum coating width 15"
- Air cooled direct focused UV lamp
- Emergency Stop
- Automatic feeder options available
- One year warranty on electrical and mechanical parts.
- Overall Dimensions: 31" x 48"
- Maximum Coating Width: 15"
- Maximum Coating Length: Varies
- Power: Single Phase 220V/60Hz 30 Amp.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Warranty: 1 Year
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers