- Desktop manual operation
- Quick binding turnaround time when you need it
- Binds multiple documents simultaneously
- 90 day Warranty
- Document Formats (Min - Max): 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" - 14 7/8" x 11"
- Spine Size: 1/16" up to 2"
- Volume(per binding cycle -60 seconds): Up to 15 documents
- Power Supply: 115V, 50/60Hz, 700W, 6.4amps (maximum)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17 9/16" x 10 3/8" x 5 1/4"
- Warranty: 90 day
Reviewed on 2/28/2016
Other similar machines were more than $200 more. We ordered this one and it works great. We get our Coverbind covers from my binding as well. Thanks.
Welcome to MyBinding video. This video shows how the CoverBind 5000 does hard cover binding and it does it really well and the best part is it does it exactly the same way as all of its covers. With the built in adhesive right into the spine, all you do is load your pages inside the cover, close it all up and place it right into the CoverBind 5000. No adjustments need to be made; the 5000 will run its course and do a great job. CoverBind makes 3 styles of hard cover. This is the Ambassador with the cut-out window; this is the Ambassador Print on Demand with a small embossed front. A sticker that’s provided that you print on by hand or printer or copier, place it all together and you have an impressive customized project and finally there’s the standard Ambassador with a beautiful classic front. That is the CoverBind 5000 doing hard cover binding. For more demos, reviews and how to’s, check out MyBinding.com.