CoverBind EZ-Book Repair Kit
Bring back valuable first edition books, irreplaceable publications, and textbooks to their original binding strength within minutes with this CoverBind EZ-Book Repair Kit. The kit features the patented FlexiCut Glue Strip technology and comes with an Accel Flex (manual thermal binding machine) and enough FlexiCut sheets to re-bind close to 150 books with a 1" spine width.
The included glue sheets can be cut to any desired width, which means that you can take on any book size that needs repair.
Tip for soft covers: use new, thick cardboard, score it twice to same spine width as the book and then paste the original front and back cover (that has been cut loose) onto the new cardboard after the book has been re-bound.
If you're favorite book is falling apart, don't be sad! The CoverBind EZ-Book Repair Kit will come to the rescue.
- Kit includes an Accel Flex Manual Thermal Binding Machine and enough FlexiCut sheets to re-bind close to 150 books with a 1" spine width.
- Repair irreplaceable publications, textbooks, and first editions.
- Repair a 1/4" document for just 50 cents - in virtually no time at all.
- Included glue sheets can be cut to any desired width, which means that you can take on any book size that needs repair.
- Ideal for schools and libraries.
- Will bind both hard and soft cover books stronger than before.
Coverbind EZ-Book Repair Kit Demo
How to Quickly and Easily Repair Damaged Books
Repair irreplaceable publications,
Remove interior pages from the book.
Measure the book’s spine.
Use the spine measurements to place cut
Cut the glue sheet.
Place the glue strip and then the pages on
Place the book, spine-side-down, in the
Once the heating is complete, place the
Done! You have successfully repaired your