The Coverbind CPB1 perfect binding machine is the ideal system for in-house print shops who need to bind top-quality perfect back books quickly and eciently, in a tabletop solution. This new perfect binder system lets you bind softback books with simple controls and an LCD display. Setup the machine to your precise job specifications and start binding premium soft cover books, novels, manuals, and more, on-demand.
Your print shop, in-plant printer, on-demand printer, or bindery can reach new levels of eciency and convenience with the Coverbind CPB2SG perfect binder with side gluing. This highly productive paperback binding system oers convenient auto-mated actions that are controlled from an LCD panel. Inexpensive to operate, this soft cover binder can be used for short runs with just a couple of books or large jobs with thousands of books.
Achieve professional perfect back bound books in a snap with these perfect binder systems, capable of binding up to 360 books per hour. Book height, block size, cover stock, and more are fully customizable including angled and spin positions for versatility. These fully automated perfect binding systems offer automatic/pneumatic clamping, specialized nipping, and essential glue coverage for a secure bind.
- Strong Bind – Side gluing on the rear of the spine makes for exceptional finishing.
- Efficient Controls – Simplified control panel lets you customize the machine to your specific job quickly and easily, with no complex training.
- Fast Binding – Bind up to 360 books per hour, depending on the book specifications and operator capabilities.
- Automated Clamping – A pneumatic powered clamping mechanism adjusts to your book block thickness up to 2-1/4” automatically.
- Saturated Glue Coverage – Twin gluing rollers saturate the spine with adhesive while a separate metering roller smooths the glue to the optimum thickness.
- Optimum Glue Penetration – Roughing blade includes six notching pins for maximum glue penetration and book strength.
- Specialized Nipping – Set the nipper to produce an exceptionally square-backed book with an adjustable height and dwell time up to 3 seconds.