Sorry, but Coverbind Personal Thermal Binding Machine - 51000 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Coverbind Personal Thermal Binding Machine - 51000
- Manually operated
- Best for Your Desktop
- Ideal for smaller runs
- 90 day Warranty
- Document Formats: 8 1/2" x 11"
- Spine Widths: From 1/16" to 1/2"
- Capacity (per binding cycle -60 seconds): Up to 5 documents/books
- Power Supply: 230V, 50/60 Hz, 300W (maximum)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14 5/8" x 3 1/2" x 6 3/8"
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Warranty: 90 day
- Product Number: 51000
Welcome to MyBinding video. It may be small but the CoverBind Personal Thermal Binding Machine is capable of also binding hardbound book. CoverBind makes lots of covers including hardbound covers. The Personal Binder can handle up to a ½ inch spine size which means you can get up to 120 sheets in a single bind. The process is done the same way. You take your insides and place it into the outside cover. The built in glue strip will adhere to all the pages and make your book. Make sure everything is tamped down nice and the edges are even in flush, hit the button and in just a couple of minutes, we’ve got a great looking, hardbound book with lots of pages glued in and secure. That is hardcover bookbinding with the CoverBind Personal Binder. Not bad for desktop publishing. For more demos, reviews and how to’s, check out MyBinding.com.
How to Bind with the Coverbind Personal Binding Machine
The Coverbind Personal Binder is one of the smallest manually operated desktop binding machines on the market. Because of this, it can be placed on your desk without becoming an annoyance. For such a small machine, it is still capable of binding up to five documents at a time depending on spine width. Here is a step by step guide on how to bind great looking documents in minutes:
- Measure your document with the cover size selector.
- Now it is time to find a Coverbind cover that matches the same spine width as your document. After finding the right cover, load the paper set into the binding machine.
- Once your document is loaded, push the red button. Do not move the document while the red light is on.
- When the red indicator light turns off, the binding process is complete. You can now remove the document. In order to let it cool down, place the bound document out for 2-3 minutes.
While some binding machines can be difficult for a first time user, the Coverbind Personal Binding Machine is user-friendly, simple and effective. We would recommend this binding machine for a home office or small business. Hope all your binding projects go well!