Cut your pages to size with the appropriate paper cutter. Whether trimming a single page, or cutting a large stack, we have the paper cutter for you. We offer budget friendly cutters, as well as machines that optimize your precision and productivitty. We have the best cutters/trimmers for individuals, schools, and businesses.
What kind of PAPER CUTTER do you need?
Guillotine cutters are great for general cutting, but with a large blade they can be dangerous around children unless sold with a safety shield.
Rotary trimmers are best when cutting fewer sheet at a time. They have the widest ranges of cutting lengths, and are the safest cutters for any user.
Stack cutters excel at cutting large quantities of pages. Most can cut a ream of paper or more with one cut. They are great for small shops, but larger productions will want to upgrade to an electric cutter.
With an electric cutter, you can trim large quantities of pages with a push of a button. They are safe, efficient, and simple for any user to use.
For Sign and Graphic Professionals
Select from our cutters specializing in precision cutting for professional businesses, including framing, banner cutting, sticker/decal making, and other display graphics and materials.
Cut a wide variety of materials using a substrate cutter, including foam and boards, aluminum, PVC, banners, glass, hardboards, and more. With straight edge blades, they cut through thick materials that traditional cutters cannot, as well as very long materials. Some cutters have special interchangeable blades to maximize your cutting ability, and clamps to secure your project. They are the most versatile cutters, which are best used in sign shops, framing businesses, and other professional environments.
Shop all our trimming and cutting tools for those hand-cut projects, including self healing mats, utility knives, scissors, and safety rulers.
Give your projects that final touch, whether with rounded corner, perfectly cut business cards, or you need an automated machine to handle more than just cutting, but creasing and slitting too.
Buy blades, cutting sticks, and other accessories for your paper cutter to increase productivity.
- Part #: R4FLTITAN40
- Part #: R4DAHLE554
Part #: R4CUI12500
- 80-Sheet of 20lb paper cutting capacity.
- Equipped with tension adjuster for easy cutting
- Built-in LED light allows you to work safely in dark spaces
- Extruded Aluminum rail base. Blade will not "wobble" while cutting for a nice smooth and precise cut.
- Part #: R4AKCARDMACPL
Choose Sizes Below
- Combination of a ruler and straightedge.
- Made from high grade aluminum with a 14 gauge steel plate that gives users the perfect edge in perfectly straight trims.
- Low and flat stainless steel edge minimizes wobbling of blades, keeping the blades steady contributes to razor straight cuts and edges.
- Available in 6 Sizes
Starting At: $89.29
Part #: R4MYR60812
- Dual cutting head features both a 45
- Each blade holder is spring loaded and retracts when not in use.
- Standard medium-duty blades are easy to change.
- Special tape on the underside of the straight edge grips prevents plates from shifting.
Replacement Cutting Head for Dahle 550, 552, 554 Rolling Trimmers (Generation 2 Single Glide Bar) - 1pk
Part #: 00647-21260
- Blade is self-sharpening
- Guaranteed to fit on your Dahle 550, 552, and 554 Rolling Trimmers (Generation 2).
- Graduated edged blade has the capacity to cut and self-sharpen in either direction
- Quantity: 1
Part #: NEPTP145
- Has a robust rotating blade cutting head in hardened steel, mounted on a square sliding bar, and a fixed blade in painted stainless steel mounted on a reinforced cutting table.
- Features the horizontal output of the material on the back or into the waste collection container.
- Metal parts are painted with epoxy powders providing maximum resistance to cuts and scratches.
- Includes a stand for ground positioning with adjustable feet, the container for waste collection, the adjustable guides, a cutting-line fluorescent wire and the lamp for lighting the cutting area.
Part #: NT251
- Replacement for Neolt Trim Series Trimmers
- High-quality hardened steel
- Self-sharpening rotating blade
- Can cut through 0.08-mm thickness
Part #: NT100S
- Light duty rotary paper cutter
- 39" cutting width
- Easily cut up to .8mm (32mil) thick materials
- Comes with stand and catch tray.
Part #: E3T-ROC
- QuikSwap tool for the Evolution3.
- General-purpose cutter for materials such as banners, cardboard and foamboard up to 10mm (3/8″).
- Ergonomic design follows the natural curvature of your hand and offers maximum comfort for everyday cutting.
- Provides two-way cutting – pulling to cut lighter weight materials and pushing for those that require more effort.
Part #: STC2C
- Type: Cutting Head
- Compatible With: SteelTrak Series Cutters
- Part Number is STC2C
- Quantity: 1 Pack
Part #: XT1000
- A basic introductory set of Cos-Tools for use on suitable Cosplay materials.
- Includes XT3000 20" Channel Rail, XT8011 Hole Drill, XTC6010 STraight/Bevel Cutter, and XTD30 Knife.
- Each tool includes extra blades.
- Quantity: 1