Electric Rotary Trimmers
Electric rotary trimming takes out the human error when bringing a rotary trimmer's head across the media. Using an electric trimmer is the easiest way to get a clean, precise cut. Align your project, start the cut, and watch it do all the work for you! Electric trimmers are activated by a foot pedal, which leaves you with both hands free to work with your media, and to save you time.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: NET200
- Stell working plane t holder made of transparent plastic.
- The working plane is an epoxydic powder, with a serigraphy grid to ease the cutting in different formats and reference set-square.
- Provided with lamp over cutting area.
- Fixed blade in painted stainless steel, mounted on a reinforced cutting plane.
Part #: 60430
- Chromed 1-1/2" square steel guide rail and all metal construction eliminates distortion.
- Self-sharpening Sheffield tungsten steel cutting wheel and counterblade.
- Two way cutting option by removing cover plate.
- Max Cut Length: 73"