Substrate Cutters - By Cutting Width
Substrate cutters are the most versatile cutters on the market, and depending on your selection of cutter, the only real limitation is the size you choose! If you have a size in mind, we make it simple to find the right substrate cutter based on the cut length. Cut glass, boards, banners, metal & more! We carry substrate cutters from 36" all the way up to 120"! Get yours today.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: 04-711
- Cutting Capabilities: Glass - Up to 1/4" (6mm), Mirror - Up to 1/4" (6mm), Acrylic - Up to 1/4" (6mm), Matboard - 4, 8, 12 ply and Foamboard - Up to 1/4" (6mm)
- Vertical Cutting Capacity: 48" (1.22m)
- Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.
- Wall mounted or free-standing.
Part #: 60457
- High precision accuracy in a portable Ronnie Roberts, Suffolk Printing cutter
- Lightweight but robust design
- Versatile cutter for a wide range of materials
- Safety by design