Substrate Cutters - By Cutting Width
Substrate cutters are the most versatile cutters on the market, and depending on your selection of cutter, the only real limitation is the size you choose! If you have a size in mind, we make it simple to find the right substrate cutter based on the cut length. Cut glass, boards, banners, metal & more! We carry substrate cutters from 36" all the way up to 120"! Get yours today.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: 60457
- High precision accuracy in a portable Ronnie Roberts, Suffolk Printing cutter
- Lightweight but robust design
- Versatile cutter for a wide range of materials
- Safety by design
Part #: 04-722
- Cut Length: 62"
- Cut Type: Rotary
- Cut Capacity: 15 Sheets
- Paper Clamp: Yes
Part #: 60376
- Cuts all framing sheet materials easily
- Consistent perfect cuts
- Integral interchangeable tools
- One piece squaring arm
Part #: Fletcher-F3100
- Spring loaded cutting head assembly with interchangeable pillar post.
- Material clamp covers the entire machine to prevent buckling and shifting of material.
- Cutting head rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished.
- Max Cut Length: 63"
- Part #: 60373