We're sorry, but we no longer offer this item.
Call us at 1-800-944-4573 for personalized recommendations
or check out these similar items that may be a good fit:
Dahle 20314 Level 3 Cross Cut Small Office Paper Shredder
- Quality German engineering ensures precision, durability and silent operation
- Designed to shred between 100 and 400 sheets per day. The 20314 offers quick and easy destruction of confidential materials.
- Shred Size: 1/8" x 1 3/16" Cross Cut - Security Level 3
- Feed Width: 9 1/2"
- Capacity: 12 / 15 Sheets
- Speed: 13 ft/min
- Motor: 2/5 Hp 115V
- Waste Bin: 7.5 Gal
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Dimensions: 21 3/4" x 16" x 11 1/2"
- Warranty: Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty on Cutting Cylinders, 2 Year on Parts, and Labor
Dahle 20314 Small Office Paper Shredder Review
These days every office needs a high-quality paper shredder and some of the best ones are made in Germany by a company called Dahle. Dahle makes paper shredders of all sizes and one of their ones designed for small office use is the 20314. It’s a fantastic machine that offers a lot of security, ease of use, and a generous warranty. Here’s what you need to know about this device.
All about the 20314:
- The 20314 is a cross-cut paper shredder with a Level 3 security rating. The shreds it produces measure 1/8″ x 1-3/16″ so all of your private information will stay out of the wrong hands.
- This machine can shred up to 15 sheets per pass. It’s capable of shredding up to 13 feet of material in one minute. With this device, it’s totally possible to shred up to 400 sheets of paper every day. You can also leave the staples and paper clips in your documents because the 20314’s cutting head is strong enough to chew them up.
- The 20314’s feed opening is 9.5 inches wide so it will be easy to shred both letter- and legal-sized paper. This shredder will start shredding as soon as you place paper in the feed opening and then shut down when it’s finished. It has a reverse mode you can use if there’s a paper jam.
- This machine’s waste bin has a 7.5-gallon capacity. When the bin gets full, the 20314 will shut down automatically so you’ll have a chance to get rid of the shreds and avoid making a mess. You can use gusseted bags that can hold more particles than standard shredder bags.
- This shredder won’t take up too much room because it has dimensions of 21-3/4″ (height) x 16″ (width) x 11-1/2″ (depth). Your office’s noise level won’t increase when this device is on, so you and your colleagues will be able to concentrate better. The machine is capable of operating quietly because there are rubber shock mounts in the space between the cutting head and waste bin that absorb the vibrations.
- There’s very little chance of this machine overheating because the motor is thermally protected. This will give you peace of mind and eliminates the need to repair or replace the shredder.
- Finally, the 20314 comes with a terrific warranty. With the exception of the cutting mechanism, all the parts are covered for 2 years. The cutting head is covered for as long as you own the machine.
As you can see, the Dahle 20314 is a great choice for smaller offices. It has a great security rating, a thermally protected motor, and an excellent warranty. Plus, it operates quietly, is easy to use, and you can be confident that all of your sensitive information isn’t landing in the wrong hands. Simply put, there isn’t a better shredder out there. So get this terrific paper shredder for your office today so you can take advantage of what it has to offer.