Sorry, but Dahle CleanTEC 41306 Level 2 Strip Cut Small Office Paper Shredder is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Dahle CleanTEC 41306 Level 2 Strip Cut Small Office Paper Shredder
- Quality German engineering ensures precision, durability and silent operation
- Designed to shred between 100 and 400 sheets per day. The 41306 offers quick and easy destruction of confidential materials.
- 10 1/4" Feed opening for easy shredding of letter and legal sized paper
- Shreds Staples, Paperclips, Credit Cards, and CDs/DVDs
- CleanTEC Filtration eliminates up to 98% of the fine dust particles produced, providing improved air quality and promoting a healthier work environment
- Safe Technology offers revolutionary Verbal and Contact Emergency Shutdown System. In an emergency, simply yell "Stop" or tap the top cover for immediate shutdown.
- SmartPower multi-stage energy management system reduces power consumption when sitting idle
- Rubber Shock Mounts between cutting mechanism and wooden cabinet reduces vibration to provide extremely quiet operation
- Thermally Protected Motor prevents overheating during constant shredding
- ESP Protection lets shredder know how much you're shredding to prevent overfilling shredder bin capacity
- 23 gallon waste compartment is able to hold large volumes of waste requiring less frequent changing
- Solid cutting head of German steel is milled to create each cutting cylinder
- Wooden Cabinet blends in with any office decor and deafens noise for quiet operation
- Utilizes gussetted waste bags that expand to collect a larger amount of material
- Shred Size: 1/4" Strip Cut - Security Level 2
- Feed Width: 10 1/4"
- Capacity: 20 / 24 Sheets
- Speed: 13 ft/min
- Motor: .87 Hp 115V
- Waste Bin: 23 Gal
- Weight: 88 lbs
- Dimensions: 34 1/4" x 21 1/2" x 17 1/8"
- Warranty: Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty on Cutting Cylinders, 2 Year on Parts and Labor
Taking a Look at the Dahle CleanTEC 41306 Paper Shredder
Dahle has made a name for themselves in the paper shredding business because they simply make some of the best shredders around. Now the company has unveiled their new lineup of CleanTEC machines that you really need to check out if you need a new shredder. Here’s a look at one of them, the 41306. Read all about it to decide if it’s right for you:
- The 41306 has a terrific shredding capacity: it can shred up to 24 sheets at a time. That ends up being about 13 feet of paper per minute. You’ll definitely be able to get rid of your documents in a hurry, that’s for sure.
- This machine is a strip-cut shredder that cuts paper into numerous 1/4” strips. It has a Level 2 security rating so you can confidently shred bank statements, invoices, computer printouts, and more. Best of all, the device runs quietly so you and your colleagues can stay productive.
- In addition to paper, the 41306 can shred credit cards and CD’s/DVD’s. It will also destroy any staples or paper clips still attached to your documents.
- The 41306 is equipped with a CleanTec filtration system which helps keep paper dust out of the atmosphere. This will help keep the people in your office healthy.
- One of this shredder’s best features is that it’s safe to operate. If you ever experience an emergency while using this machine, you can say “Stop!” and it will stop running automatically. You can also hit the top of the device if you prefer.
- The 41306 is one of the most energy-efficient shredders currently on the market. It’s outfitted with a SmartPower system that drastically reduces energy consumption when its idling.
- This shredder has a 48-gallon waste bin so you’ll be able to shred a lot before you need to empty it. You can use gusseted bags to catch the shreds so you can recycle them later.
- Finally, the 41306 is really durable and even has cutting cylinders that are made out of solid German steel. The cylinders have a lifetime warranty and all other parts and labor are covered for 1 year.