Sorry, but Dahle Model 130 - 30" Large Format Guillotine Paper Cutter is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Dahle Model 130 - 30" Large Format Guillotine Paper Cutter
- Cuts up to 40 sheets of paper at a time
- Patented beveled blade made of Solingen Steel is lockable to prevent unauthorized use
- Self-adjusting clamp holds material securely
- Metal fan guard seperates hand from blade
- Lockable T-square guide assures accuracy
- Metal scale bar on top and bottom
- Durable laminated wood base with 1" grid
- Perfect for cutting larger thicker material such as matboard and poster board
- Part Number: 130
- Warranty: Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Dahle 130 Large-Format Guillotine Paper Cutter Review
Guillotine cutters are available in a lot of sizes, including large-format ones that can quickly take care of big sheets of paper. One such device is the Dahle 130 and it’s definitely worth taking a look at if you need a new cutter. Read on so you can learn all about it and then decide if it’s what you require.
- If you’re trying to cut a lot of paper at once, the Dahle 130 can help you out. This trimmer can slice through up to 40 sheets at a time, which is one of the best cutting capacities available. You can also cut less sheets if you want.
- This is a large-format trimmer that can cut paper that’s a maximum of 30 inches long. That makes it perfect for working with large projects such as blueprints, signs, and more. If you need an even larger trimmer, Dahle also makes the 136 and 142 which have cutting lengths of 36” and 42” respectively.
- In addition to paper, this trimmer can cut through thicker materials such as foam core and mat board. Because of this, it would be great for use in art studios, print shops, and other work environments.
- Dahle always uses the best materials when manufacturing their products and they’ve done so again with the 130. The base is made out of wood while the blade is made out of beveled Solingen steel for extra durability and sharpness. You can fully expect to get a lot of use out of this cutter because it’s so well-made.
- As far as safety features go, the Dahle 130 has a couple of them. First, the blade can be locked when you’re not cutting so that no one will be able to accidentally injure themselves. And there’s also a large metal fan guard that will help keep your fingers away from the sharp blade.
- This trimmer comes with a T-square that can be locked into place. (It can also be placed on either the top or bottom of the base.) That and the metal scale bars make it easy to get the cut you need. The scale bars are located both the top and bottom of the base of easy reference. They contain both standard and metric measurement units. There’s also a clamp that will keep your materials in place so they won’t fan.
- Finally, the Dahle 130 is protected by a lifetime warranty so it can be repaired or even replaced if necessary.
Recommendation: Overall, the Dahle 130 is one of the best large-format guillotine paper cutters that you can buy at the moment. It has all the things a great trimmer should have including an excellent cutting capacity, thoughtful safety features, and the ability to cut thick materials. You can get a really close cut with this trimmer, so it’s good for just about every cutting job, especially those large ones. If this is what you need in this type of device, be sure to check out the Dahle 130 today.