Sorry, but DFG PC200 Plastic Coil Binding Machine is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
DFG PC200 Plastic Coil Binding Machine
- Sturdy metal construction making the PC200 Binding Machine extremely durable.
- Punches up to 12-15 sheets (20 lbs) per lift
- 46 Fully disengageable dies allow for punching virtually any size paper
- Side Margin Control allows you to center holes quickly and easily for perfect alignment
- Adjustable punch margin to easily adjust margin width
- Paper size control to evenly center your punch
- Built in Coil Size Selector for measuring the correct size of coil for your documents
- Standard 11" punching width
- Capable of punching up to 21" width thanks to its open throat design
- FREE pair of spiral coil pliers
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
|Description:||Manual Coil Punch and Manual Binding Machine|
|Punch Capacity:||1-15 sheets one punch|
|Disengagement Pins:||Fully 46|
|Binding Capacity:||Manual Binding for any size|
|Punch Length:||Any length with full disengagement-pin and open-throat design|
|Punch Length:||Up to 21|
PC200 Spiral Binding Machine Review
Spiral binding is a great way to bind important documents and one way you can do it is by using the PC200. This is an affordable binding machine with features that are frequently found on more expensive devices. Here are all the details on this product. Check them out.
The PC200 is definitely one of the better spiral binding machines available. It has a lot of great features such as the disengageable dies and its ability to punch paper that’s up to 21 inches long. These type of attributes are usually only found on very expensive machines, so the fact that the PC200 has them makes it a great deal. (Especially with the inclusion of the crimpers.) The only real issue with this device is the punching capacity, which isn’t very high. If you’re preparing a long document, it will take you a lot time to punch all of the pages which can be tedious. (One way around this is to use prepunched paper.) But overall, this is a really great binding machine for the price. If you want to bind with spiral coils, be sure to give this device a look.
Submit a New Question