- Extended Single Punching Length: Punch any size paper with the open throat and disengageable pin design
- Super Strength Punch Mechanism: Cast-hardened & heat-treated precision steel punch pins provide superior strength & hardness.
- Heavy Duty Chassis: A rigid heavy duty chassis that allows for 29% less overall weight makes it durable and easy to move.
- SERVOGROVE Roller Binding System: Resulting in a dramatic 50% increase in binding speed and is easier to control for the user.
- Fully Disengageable Pins: No more partial punches on any size of project.
- J-Shaped Book Pre-former Guide: Properly form thick books to the proper radius of the coil, and is much more effecient and accurate than the typical U-shaped guides.
- Side Margin Control: Allows you to evenly center your punch pattern on your sheet.
- Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch depth for each coil size, which maximizes the book's tear resistance.
- Large Waste Drawer: For prolonged working.
- Non-Skid Feet: For increased stability while working.
- Included Oval Hole Coil Crimpers
- Punching Style: Coil
- Punch/Bind Method: Manual & Electric
- Hole Pattern: True 4:1 pitch, 5mm x 4mm Double "D" hole
- Punch Capacity: 1-22 Sheets (20 lbs.)
- Binding Capacity: Electric binding up to 7/8", any size for manual
- Punch Length: Any length with full disengageable pins and open throat
- Power Supply: 110v; 60Hz
- Color: Black & Grey
- Dimensions: 21" x 19" x 14"
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer
- List Price: $1399
DFG TitanCoil Eagle Heavy Duty Punch and Power Bind Machine Review
Coil binding machines offer a great way to produce high-quality documents efficiently. One of the newest devices on the market is the DFG TitanCoil Eagle Heavy-Duty Punch and Power Bind Machine. This is a very impressive device that you must take a look out if coil binding is your preferred document finishing method. Here are this product's advantages (and disadvantages) so you can make an informed decision about possibly getting it for your workplace.
The TitanCoil is a spiral binding machine that uses color coils. These supplies are available in different sizes and colors so you'll be able to find one that's right for your document.
This device works with 4:1 pitch coils that are up to 7/8". It's able to punch up to 22 sheets at a time so it won't take very long to prepare your documents.
The TitanCoil would be a great choice if you want to be able to work with different sizes of paper. That's because it's equipped with disengageable dies so you can punch paper of almost any length.
To make using this device easier, DFG has included a foot pedal. This will allow you to control the flow of your documents much more effectively. The foot pedal will make it easier for you to work through large jobs, as will the roomy chip tray which won't have to be emptied very often.
Overall, the TitanCoil is very well-constructed and will be able to handle a lot of use on a regular basis. Even the punching dies are well-constructed, having been made out of hardened steel. So if you want a really durable device, this product would be a great choice.
This coil binding machine comes with a one-year warranty. Plus, a pair of crimping pliers are included in the box so you'll have everything you need to finish up your work
The TitanCoil is only compatible with color coils, so you won't be able to use other binding elements with it such as plastic combs.
It's a bit disappointing that you can't bind documents that are thicker than 7/8" when using the electric coil inserter. But it is nice that DFG allows you to bind any size document manually. It's a trade-off.
The TitanCoil is a pretty hefty device with measurements of 21" x 19" x 14" so you can expect it to take up a fair amount of room. You'll want to choose a place for it carefully since it weighs 34 pounds and it's not exactly easy to carry around. (However, this device is a bit lighter than some other devices.)
Overall, the DFG TitanCoil has many more advantages than disadvantages and it would be a fantastic choice for you're on the lookout for your next coil binding machine. This machine is heavy-duty and will give you great results while enabling you to get things done more efficiently. Take a look at the TitanCoil today so you can embark on a new adventure in coil binding.