Sorry, but Swingline Black Commercial Desk Stapler - 44401 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Swingline Black Commercial Desk Stapler - 44401
- Commercial stapler is ideal for businesses that need to staple day in and day out
- Specialized inner rail reduces risk of jams
- Staples up to 20 sheets at a time
- Metal construction stapler is durable and designed for quality stapling from a desk or counter top
- Positive locking latch makes sure staples are in proper position for seamless use
- Stapler opens for tacking to post papers to a bulletin board or other vertical surface
- Stapler anvil rotates for a pinning function to create temporary staples
- Low staple indicator on side of magazine makes it easy to identify when staples have run out
- Full size stapler holds a full strip of 210 staples. Recommended for use with S.F.® 4®Premium Staples for best performance.
- Commercial stapler comes in a classic black color with a limited lifetime warranty
- UPC: 074711444019
- Detailed Color: Black
- Material: Metal
- Performance Guarantee: No
- Period of Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Pinning: Yes
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 20
- Staple Capacity: 210
- Staple Leg Length: 1/4"
- Stapler Size: Full Strip
- Tacking Ability: Yes
This is the Swingline Black Commercial Desk Stapler!
To load staples, hold the base and pull up on the top cover. Pull it all the way back and insert either standard or premium 1/4” staples.
Push the bottom tab near the back to allow the stapler to staple against other flat surfaces. Staple anything to a wall or even a cork board.
You can also adjust the staple pad for different styles of stapling. Push below the pad and rotate it 180 degrees. Here is a look at the two styles.
It can staple up to 20 sheets at a time, and it does so with ease. One thing I always like to do is try and jam the stapler. Through abnormal and sloppy use I actually went through the entire strip of staples without jamming it, which is pretty good for a stapler that doesn’t claim to be “jam free”.