Duralam Integra 27" Hot Roll Laminator - EGML2700
- True Variable Speed - allows the operator to process big sheet work at high speed, yet slow the speed as required to place small or very small workpieces on the infeed without wasting laminating film. Set the speed to suit the need pace, avoid waste and SAVE!
- Simplicity of Controls - By design, the control panel of the Duralam Integra is simple and user friendly, reducing problems due to operator error. Users can be easily trained how to run the Duralam Integra.
- Safety Mechanisims That Work - The chance of an operator getting burned by this laminator is virtually zero. Cut out the exorbitant cost and poor quality cold laminating.
- Simplest Laminator to Load - Using collar mounts, you can load both rolls in under five minutes-easily.
- Quickest Warm Up Time - Our technicians think 15 - 20 minute warmup times are a terrible waste of time and money. Warmup time for the Duralam™ Integra is only six minutes.
- Auto Shut Off - Default setting put the laminator in standby mode after one hour, and can also be set by a technician for 3 hour standby or bypass. Standby mode allows a return to full heat in 5 minutes.
- Enviromentally Friendly Film Cores - Just toss them in the recycle bin.
- Safety Back Cutter - Quickly and efficiently trims your workpieces without any nasty finger cuts.
- Full 27" Width - 27" film will easily and quickly mount on the Duralam Integra. Many other machines make it very difficult to mount the wide 27" roll, but not the Duralam™ Integra. It also easily accepts 4", 12", 18", and 25" film on a 1" core.
- Infinitely Variable Heat - allows your prime operator to set the heat to optimum when changing to a different film type.
- Proven Infrared Heat Units - Amazingly simple but effective design resulting in a true increase in the life of both the heat unites and the heat rollers.
- 13' Long Cord and Plug - Our way to protect you from the dangers of extension cords, and liability for insurance increases or OSHA penalties. Excellent for flexibility and ease of use.
- Serviceability - Besides being a service technician's dream, the Duralam Integra is built for a minimum 20 year useful life.
- Max Laminating Width: 27 Inches
- Max Film Thickness: 1.2 mil - 5.0 mil
- Supply Roll Core Size: 1 Inch
- Heating System: Infrared Heater/ Hot Silicone Roller
- Lamination Type: 2 Sided Thermal
- Reverse Feature: Yes
- Temperature Control: Variable up to 300ºF
- Speed Control: Variable up to 1-5'/ Minute
- Preheat Time: 6 Minutes
- Rear Exit Cutter: Yes
- Motor: DC Geared
- Power Requirement: AC 120V/ 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1440W/ 12A
- Dimensions: 18.5" L x 36" W x 12" H
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year
Duralam Integra Intro Video
Introducing the Duralam Integra from Innove Global Solutions. Holding up to 1000-foot roll of 1.7 mil film, the Duralam’s large roll capability is a huge benefit as it cuts reloading in half. The extra long power cord ensures you’re plugged in no matter where you set up. With adjustable speeds, the Duralam can stay as slow as necessary to make the operator feel comfortable, and the feeder guide keeps your product straight as it’s fed into the rollers to be laminated. The Integra uses a heated roller system with only 2 heating elements, reducing the number of heaters and simplifying the infrared temperature control system. Adjustable auto-shutoff makes sure you never need to worry about your Duralam staying on longer than you needed. Optional footage counter is also available. Removing the 2 end panels allows access to all major components, making repairs as simple as possible. The Duralam Integra from Innove Global Solutions, a safer, simpler laminating solutions.