Sorry, but Dynafold DE102 14" Paper Folding Machine is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Dynafold DE102 14" Paper Folding Machine
- Automatic friction feed system.
- Self adjusting to paper thickness.
- Load up to 500 sheets.
- Easy to use.
- Start-stop switch.
- Folding Patterns: Single Fold (Half Fold), Double Fold, Fold Out, Letter Fold, Zig-Zag Fold, Gate Fold
- Dimensions: 17"(W) x 29.5" (L) x 17" (H)
- Weight: 42 lb, 19 kgs
- Paper Size: Max. 8.5" x 14" / Min. 3.5" x 5"
- Paper Weight: 16# to 70# bond
- Folding Speed: 6000 pcs / hr (8.5" x 11" copy paper, single fold)
- Power: 110V, 220V, 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
Dynafold DE102 14″ Paper Folding Machine Review
The Dynafold DE102 14″ Paper Folder is a lightweight, medium duty folder offering high performance and simple operation. This efficient device has the potential to increase productivity and save you both time and money. Eventually it will pay for itself. Let’s take a closer look at the pros and cons of the DE102.
- This machine utilizes an automatic friction feed system, so you can stock the paper tray sheets and turn your attention elsewhere while it folds the stack. As many as 500 sheets can sit in the tray table at once. When the papers are all folded, the device will stop automatically. Precisely folded items are deposited in a partially enclosed tray located below the feed table. The catch tray holds up to 500 letter-size folded sheets.
- If a paper jam occurs, power is cut to the motor to give the user an opportunity to fix it. Trays one and two can be simply removed for easy access to the rollers for quick clearing of jammed paper.
- Multiple folds can be made by the plates of this machine, including half or single fold, the standard letter trifold, a “Z” fold, and a gate fold, which has a wider middle panel. Custom folds can also be produced by adjusting the plates. The variety of fold styles can be used to produce multiple items, such as brochures, small booklets, flyers, bulletins, and menus.
- Paper sizes can range from 3-1/2″ x 5″ up to legal size, though it is built to mainly be used with letter, legal, and A4 size documents. Paper weights accepted run from 16lb bond up to 40lb bond. This folder self-adjusts to varying paper thicknesses.
- Dynafold provides a 90 day warranty on this product.
- The fold plates on this machine are manually adjusted. While there is a guide to assist you, precise folds may be difficult to attain without much trial and error. Because of this, the device may be best suited to those only needing to use one fold style. Offices needing frequent changes of the plates should invest in a folder with automatically adjusting plates, such as the Dynafold PF-330.
- As with most friction feed folders, this one doesn’t work with glossy or coated papers. If you attempt to use them, a misfeed or paper jam may occur. These mediums are not used by many offices and won’t be a problem for most. But if your business is looking for a machine that can accommodate specialty papers, the DE322 is able to handle them.
- One last thing about this machine is the limitation to legal size paper. This also may not affect many offices. However, if your office is looking to fold 11″ x 17″ items, such as booklets, the next model up from this one, the DE202AF, offers a wider size range.
Overall, this is a great basic folder. Form and functionality are combined with speed and performance. Many businesses won’t be affected by the few weaknesses and as such, this would be an ideal machine for them. We think the Dynafold DE102 is an excellent choice for your next paper folder.