Sorry, but DynaFold DE8 Professional Paper Folding Machine is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
DynaFold DE8 Professional Paper Folding Machine
- Sets standard and non-standard folds in seconds.
- Adjustable for non-standard and standard paper size.
- Adopt high precision needle bearing.
- Simple adjustment for different paper thickness.
- With pressure adjuster for paper feeding.
- New wider feed roller for accurate paper folding.
- Folding speed is adjustable.
- Conveyor belt to neatly stack finished sheets.
- Optional features available are, a digital counter, perforator,
and scoring attachments.
- Dimensions: 22-1/4"(W) x 14-1/8(L) x 41-3/4(H) mm
- Weight: 105 Lbs
- Paper Size: Max. 14 x 21" / Min 2 x 2-3/4"
- Paper Weight: 10# to 110# Bond
- Folding Speed: 22000 pcs / hr
- 5-Digit Counter: 4 digits, auto-stop device (optional)
- Folding Size:Manual Micro-Adjustment
- Power: 110V, 220V, 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
Dynafold DE8 Professional Paper Folding Machine Review
The Dynafold DE8 Pro is a fast, professional grade paper folder that combines speed and convenience. With several features for precise set up as well as rapid folding rates, companies will enjoy increased productivity from the addition of this device to their office. Here is a closer look.
- Setup up of this machine is manual with a guide to help with accuracy. You can set it for either standard or non-standard paper sizes and folds. A high precision needle bearing ensures consistent exact folds. Differing paper thickness needs to be adjusted for as well as varying amounts of paper in the feed. A wide feed roller helps with accurate paper entry so items exit precisely folded. If a paper jam begins to occur, the machine will automatically shut-off to prevent it from getting worse. Neatly stacked finished sheets exit the machine on a conveyor belt.
- Folds offered include a traditional trifold letter or “C” fold, “Z” or accordion fold, single fold, double parallel fold, fold-out, gate fold, and cross fold (this one will require re-insertion). Adjustable folding speed helps to provide precise folds every time. A manual micro adjuster can be altered for tiny modifications to the fold placement. Customizable folds are created by plate manipulation. From the various fold styles, you can make countless items, including invoices, flyers, bulletins, newsletters, menus, and correspondence.
- The motor is rated to fold as many as 22,000 pieces per hour. But the recommended duty cycle is 240,000 pieces per month. If you regularly exceed this recommendation, your machine will wear out quickly.
- Paper accepted can range from 10lb to 110lb bond. Up to 300 pages of fanned paper can sit in the tray at once. Items as small as 2″ x 2-3/4″ can be folded as well as documents as large as 14″ x 21″.
- Three optional features are available for added convenience. A 4-digit digital counter keeps track of your documents. It also offers batch folding, eliminating the need to count out the exact number of pages you want folded. The other two are a scoring attachment and a perforator, both helpful in various applications.
- Dynafold offers a 90-day warranty on this device.
- Unfortunately, this machine isn’t rated to fold glossy or coated paper. Offices that don’t utilize these mediums won’t be affected by this. If your business often needs to fold large amounts of specialty material such as these, we suggest you invest in an air feed machine specifically capable of handling glossy paper.
- The manual setup of this device can be a pain. It is often difficult and time consuming to get precise folds, even with a guide. Businesses that rarely change folds will most likely be fine with the occasional plate change. But if your company regularly utilizes multiple fold styles, we suggest you save yourself the hassle and get an automatically adjustable folder.
As you can see from the many strengths, this folder is a great option for any office. It’s too bad you have to set it all up yourself, but once in place, you can quickly fold thousands of papers within minutes. With all that time and money saved, this device will eventually pay for itself. Optional features offer even more convenience. We think the Dynafold DE8 is an excellent addition to any office.